Chapter 18

what the fuck

we hit 130k views

I don't even update often at all.

Like ???

Anyway onto the story

======================================================

Winter drags Y/N into the establishment, chuckling.

Winter: I think you'll like this place.

Before Y/N was a small, cozy and warm space. A warm ambiance draped itself over the walls, creating a homey atmosphere. The aesthetic was rather pleasing, a mix of modern and antique styling.

Winter and Y/N sat down in the corner, ordering their drinks.

Y/N looked at the woman opposite of him. Winter had went through a complete makeover. Now a redhead due to her dye and green eyed with contact lenses, she looked incredibly convincing. 

Y/N: This is a pretty nice place. So. Why have you brought me to this lair of yours today?

Winter smiled, leaning forward. 

Winter: No special reason. Just having a night out with my boyfriend, nothing abnormal going on.

Y/N: For some reason I don't feel safe around you. I just feel like you're going to spike my drink or something.  

Winter: It's not fun if no one does stuff like that...

Y/N: It's also not illegal. 

Winter: Again. Not fun.

As if on cue, the waiter arrived to deliver their drinks, a professional smile on his face. It was almost as if there was something special planned for them. 

===================================

Y/N's PoV

The night had been surprisingly unsurprising. No adverse effects had afflicted me yet, and it had been pretty enjoyable. Winter and I had the same vulgar sense of humour, which was rather unexpected for someone of her standing. A grand heir of the Weiss family, laughing at dick jokes like a 13-year old...

A crimson shade was creeping up her cheeks, and her speech was a lot looser than usual. She was no longer the grand daughter of the Weiss family, just a girl who can't really hold her liquor. 

It was approaching midnight, and most of the place had cleared out. Winter was now slurring her words, and saying weird things.

Me: Come on, Winter. You've had too much to drink. Let's head back.

She doesn't even acknowledge me, and simply slumps on the table. I call over the waiter for the bill. It was a little blown out of proportion due to the sheer amount of cocktails she ordered. I was going to have to pay. 

Me: Goddamnit. Ozpin, I'm coming for your ass.

My wallet was soon empty, and I had to carry Winter back. I hoisted her up onto my shoulders, trying to balance her weight on my back. 

Fortunately, there was no one in the street to witness this. Winter's hair dye did its job, so there would be no rumours of a scandal. Yet.

==============================

3rd Person YEET

Y/N unlocked the door to Winter's apartment, stepping in. Winter was mumbling something indistinguishable as she had been for the past fifteen minutes. Y/N set her down on the bathroom floor, taking off his jacket. He cleaned up her face with a wipe while she went limp as a sack of potatoes. 

Y/N placed her onto her bed gently, putting the covers over her. As he got up to leave, Winter grabbed his hand. 

Winter: Don't gooo... just stay here.

Y/N tried to pull away, but Winter refused to let go. She pouted and did the puppy dog eyes. Y/N succumbed.

He sat down on the bed, holding Winter's hand. She pulled him down into the covers and shifted a little bit closer. 

Winter: Hey, Y/N... you smell nice.

Y/N felt his cheeks flush as Winter wiggled between his arms, resting her head against his chest. 

This could be a long night.

=============================

yeet

Now, if y'all horny 12 year olds want a lemon, chuck me a follow. if I get 250 followers by 29/06 (my birthday) I'll write a lemon.

Or if there are enough comments. 

Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for not updating.