Chapter 10

Alright. I'm back. Expect another MILF sometime soon...

Gonna add Coco next chapter, but I don't want the harem TOO big. I'm adding Sienna after this, the aforementioned MILF and that'll be it.

(Insert Lenny because I'm too fucken lazy to find one myself...)

================================

Y/N's PoV

I step out of the classroom, not sure whether to be shaken or happy.

Or maybe even both at once. Sure, it kinda felt good, but it was also... different. More of a mental problem, I would think.

We, or she didn't go that far, but we got close. Not a subject I really want to talk about.

But hey, I'm not in a place to complain.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Zwei scratching chibi Y/N's leg as he tries to finish his engineering project...

Weiss opened her eyes early, which was a rarity, considering her tendency to sleep for... extended periods.

Today was her day with Y/N. She had failed to plan at all. She wasted her time, fussing over what she would be wearing. She looks in the mirror, still worried.

As she sighs, someone taps her on the shoulder and puts a hand over her mouth

She gasps in surprise, but turns around to see Y/N.

He motions at the door, and Weiss walks outside.

Y/N: Looks like a lot of work, snowflake. You look great.

Weiss blushes.

Weiss: Thanks. I... I couldn't plan anything though... I'm so stupid...

Y/N: That's fine. I made one just in case you forgot. Also, let your hair down. You look cuter that way.

Weiss' face grows even redder. She unties her ponytail, letting her pale locks cascade down her back.

Y/N: There we go. Where do you want to go?

He hands over a large list, and Weiss' eyes widen.

Weiss: You planned all of this? In one night?

Y/N: Well, this morning, actually.

Weiss: I find it hard to believe you sometimes.

Y/N: But you do anyway.

He smirked.

Weiss sighes and compromises.

Weiss: Yeah, yeah, I do. But, anyway, the mall sounds good.

Y/N frowns a little.

Y/N: Out of all the places, you choose the mall? I didn't expect you to.