twelve

"Oh, c'mon! How is this fair?"

"Not everything is fair, Starr."

"But you always top."

"Because I'm better at it."

"How d'you know? You've never even given me the chance to-"

"I'm not having a dick up my arse, Quinn. That's your job."

"But-"

"No."

"Kit-!"

"No." He laughed, grinning at the other boy's stubbornness.

Quinn pouted and flopped down onto the floor, his back leaning against the bed frame. Their clothes were rustled, their hair messy, their eyes full of sparkling lust. "Fine."

"What?" Kit demanded, noticing Quinn displaying no signs to indicate he was about to move.

"If you won't let me top, then we're not having sex. Ever. Not until I get a go."

"A go?" Kit laughed heavily and collapsed down opposite Quinn. "It's not a fucking swing set. You can't just wait your turn. It's never gonna happen."

Quinn shrugged nonchalantly, "Suit yourself. I'm sure there are plenty of other boys just lining up to get a piece of d-"

"You are such a dork." Kit rolled his eyes, sighing deeply. He reached underneath the set of drawers and pulled out a pack of playing cards. "You know how to play?"

Quinn stared at him in utter disgust, "What?"

"Well, since you refuse to have sex with me-"

"What? No! No, it doesn't work like that. You're meant to give in!"

"Sorry, mate."

"Kit." Quinn moaned, "Please."

"Oh, you're begging now? 'Cause y'know, that's kinda a turn on for me-"

"Why won't you let me?" Quinn exclaimed. "We're basically the same height-"

"You're like a metre shorter."

"Like an inch." He corrected bitterly. "We're the same build-"

"I've got an extra, like...kilogram of muscles."

"So? I'm perfectly capable of fucking someone. Maybe you'll enjoy it."

"Yeah, that seems pretty unlikely." Kit scoffed, shuffling the cards absentmindedly. He knew that if he called Quinn's bluff, he'd eventually give in. Kit always got what he wanted, especially with Quinn - he was the biggest pushover he knew.

Kit laid out the cards between them, and finally, Quinn snapped. He reluctantly brushed the cards aside and crawled towards Kit, climbing into his lap. "I hate you." He grumbled, leaning down to close the gap between them. The kiss was short, but passionate. If Quinn had to bottom, then he'd do it right. He was going to have all the power, and whatever happened, he wouldn't let Kit dominate him - no matter how much he enjoyed it.

But they couldn't even get far enough to take off their ties before a loud impatient knock vibrated through the room. They both parted quickly, smoothing down their clothes as Kit headed for the door, swinging it open in frustration. "Steel?" He rose his brows. "What're you doing here?"

Steel didn't even notice the other boy in the room, his eyes were fixed on Kit, full of urgency. "It's your roommate."

Kit gulped and turned around, searching for his jacket, "Where is he? Is he okay?"