twenty eight

Jake watched Lucky skeptically from the other side of the room. The blue haired boy's eyes lit up as Sebastian Steel collapsed into the seat opposite, his dimples deepening, his smile widening.

"You look like a right perv, Wesley." Kieran snorted.

Jake shoved his friend playfully with his elbow and continued to watch the pair, picking at his food halfheartedly. "There's something off about that kid."

"So?" Kieran shrugged. "We already beat him up - fun's over. Steel won't be happy if we do it again."

Jake sighed and turned to face the other boy. "You're right." He grumbled, though his mind was still ticking away with a game plan.

On the other side of the canteen, Lucky was trying to get Sebastian to say more than a couple sentences. When they were alone, it was heaven. When they were in public, Sebastian tensed up, his expression hardened and he paid Lucky no mind. Almost as if he wasn't even there. "Seb, you need to agree with me on this one." Lucky pestered. "Benji can't do this on his own. He just won't admit it."

"I barely know the kid, Blue." He deadpanned. "He had a panic attack in my dorm that one time and that was it. I don't know what he's capable of."

Lucky sighed heavily. It was Saturday and he was already bored before he had even finished his breakfast. Benji was spending the whole day with Diesel in that dusty old library, cleaning it up. Lucky was invited to join, but declined for a number of reasons. First of all, cleaning nonstop all day wasn't exactly his idea of fun. Secondly, he didn't want to get in the way of a blossoming new relationship and thirdly, Diesel still scared the shit out of him.

"What're you doing today?" He asked Sebastian.

The boy just shrugged again, frustrating Lucky even further. He just wished he would be himself a little more; it was like public situations forced him into a shell Lucky didn't even know existed.

"You wanna do something?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know." Lucky chirped, leaning over to steal a piece of toast Sebastian had discarded. "You could take me on a date." He winked.

Sebastian's eyes widened as he frantically looked around to check no one was listening, his cheeks heating up. "Shut up, will you?"

Lucky just laughed in amusement, "C'mon, Seb. Please?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you want." He waved him off. "Just be quiet."

Lucky grinned happily, "I'll meet you upstairs."

"Wait, why are you-?"

"Gotta find something nice to wear for our first date." He whispered with a smirk before getting up and leaving Sebastian behind, smiling the whole way back to his room.

He was half naked by the time Sebastian returned, his bare chest on full display, his black jeans hanging from his slim waist. Sebastian paused to take in the sight in front of him, slowly gulping as he shut the door behind him.

"Seb! I'm not dressed!" Lucky quickly turned around to hide his body, grabbing a shirt to try and cover up as quickly as possible.

But Sebastian protested to his movements and placed a cold hand on his shoulder, his warm skin soft and smooth. He spun him around, causing Lucky's sharp mercury eyes to flicker up and focus on the other boy's dark hazel ones. He examined the smaller boy's body carefully, his hand slowly slipping down to clutch onto Lucky's waist, his fingertips tracing patterns on his pale skin.

Lucky shuddered with tingles and unconsciously drifted closer, his chest pressed up against Sebastian's. He hadn't realised how cruel Sebastian was until he leant down so their lips were millimetres apart, but refused to kiss him. It seemed he was enjoying the torture he was putting Lucky under as their breath mingled but their lips never once touched.

"Seb." Lucky panted, curling his arms around the nape of his neck to maintain a stronger grip. Sebastian finally let their lips meet, but only for the briefest second before he trailed kisses down Lucky's neck and landed on a spot just above his collarbone. "No hickeys." Lucky ordered, though his words were suddenly breathless.

Sebastian replied by sinking his teeth into Lucky's skin, making him yelp in pain.

"You bastard." Lucky hissed as Sebastian kissed and licked the mark. He was claiming him as his own, and though he made sure no one would be able to see it with the position it was in, he would know it was there. He would know that no other boy would be able to touch what was his.

Lucky almost whined with how intense his desire for a kiss was getting. But Sebastian only sunk further down, kissing his chest and his hips and his bellybutton. He looked up with pleading eyes once he got to the waistband of his jeans, and Lucky hesitated.

"I'm nervous." He admitted in the faintest whisper.

Sebastian smiled softly and stood to his full height, combing his fingers through his boy's hair to try and comfort him. It was almost refreshing to see Lucky vulnerable. His tough unbreakable exterior was finally starting to crumble; he was finally starting to let Sebastian in. "Tell me exactly what you're nervous about."

Lucky chewed on his bottom lip and lowered his eyes to the floor. "You."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. I don't know what I'm doing, I'm not...I'm not experienced like you are."

"So? Everyone's gotta have a first time. Yours is with me. Isn't that a good thing?"

Lucky shrugged, "You've never seen me naked before."

"And you've never seen me naked before. Will be a nice surprise for both of us." He tried to reassure him. "This is up to you, Felix. All of it. How far we go, how fast we go. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"No, I want to." He promised quickly, then blushed when he realised how desperate he sounded.

Sebastian laughed. "Hey, it's just me here, Blue." He whispered in his ear, shuffling to stand a little closer, his hand falling between their two bodies. "It's okay."

Sebastian tugged off his own shirt and Lucky almost melted. He was biting his lip so hard, he almost drew blood as Sebastian held onto his hips to grind their bodies together. An embarrassing groan of pleasure fell past his lips, causing Sebastian to smirk and increase the pressure.

He unbuckled Lucky's belt and pulled his jeans off until his was left in his boxers. Lucky grabbed onto Sebastian's trousers but was abruptly stopped. "This is about you." Sebastian whispered.

"But-"

"Shh." He silenced him and dipped a hand into his boxers. Lucky gasped in shock, but soon was moaning louder than ever. "Shut up, someone might hear you." He instructed gently, plastering his lips over Lucky's to silence him as his hand continued to work up and down.

Lucky kissed back fiercely, his fingers tangling into Sebastian's chestnut hair, opening his mouth for better access, muffling his moans. Sebastian slipped his tongue into Lucky's mouth, dominating him and enjoying the sweet sounds vibrating through Lucky's chest. It wasn't long before the pleasure intensified, flooding through Lucky's entire body and driving him crazy.

When they finished, Sebastian pecked him on the cheek and pulled away, leaving Lucky red and flustered. "Clean up and I'll take you on that date." He winked.