Introduction: Jenna Lark

Friday, late evening,

     Thank god Samuel lost this drinking game, since Jenna couldn't stand another second of Samuel bragging at home about how great he was and how he would beat the other guy in tonight's challenge.

Samuel may be Jenna's brother; the blood in their veins, and their last name was pretty much the only thing that would give away the fact they were family.

Jenna despised Samuel's attitude in every way possible and if they wouldn't have been family, she wouldn't ever go near him.

She even went as far as denying any relation between them, whenever someone would ask if they were related.

Which, as twins, was hard to sell. But luckily, they didn't look much alike whenever Jenna payed attention to applying make-up to hide certain distinct features that would give away their blood-bond.

She considered herself an expert whenever it came to disguise herself.

And while Samuel attended Haven High, mostly focused on having as much fun during his youth as possible, Jenna was a student at Durant High school.

The school where every smart kid in the wide surroundings of South Haven would go to. Her class only held 14 students, so teachers could give each of them that bit more attention to get the best out of each student.

For about another hour, Jenna kept herself busy with talking to friends, dancing with them, and waiting for her best friend Lacy to finish her shift behind the bar.

She, every so often, helped her to clear out the club of empty glasses so Lacy and her co-worker Daniel could clean them, wanting to speed up Lacy's shift and her tasks so they could go home.

Sadly, she would have to find a way to get Samuel out of the club and in the car without others noticing she would take him with them.

Her mother wouldn't let her live another day if she would leave Samuel behind in a state like this, and Jenna wouldn't want to miss out on their mother preaching to Samuel about his drinking habits, probably resulting in him, yet again, being grounded.

Lacy was Jenna's best friend even though Lacy didn't go to school with her. Lacy was probably the smartest teenager anyone would ever meet, and she still managed to juggle her schoolwork, with three shifts in the club, all while taking care of her sick grandmother and baby-brother.

Lacy had no parents, after they died in a car-accident two years ago, and now that her grandmother became ill, her life was getting more difficult by the minute. With hardly any income, attending Durant High proved to be impossible and she went back to South Haven High, simply because Lacy missed classes on a regular basis because of her grandmother.

So, Jenna did as much as she could to help out her friend of years, even going as far as babysitting her baby brother Luke almost every day whenever school was done.

Lacy woke Jenna up from her stupor as soon as her shift ended, hugging the other girl from behind, surprising her in the process. "Let's go, darling."

"We need to take Sam..." Jenna sighed, exhausted from the mere thought of having to get Sam out of here without people getting suspicious of their bond.

"You want me to get him?"

"I was thinking, we should ask Jordy to take him outside..." Jenna drawled, lolling her head to the left with a dramatic eye-roll. "As his best friend, it wouldn't gain as much attention and I really don't want people to know that low-life piece of human is related to me."

"I'll get Jordy to take him to my car. Sam was done right after that stupid drinking game." Lacy left Jenna behind again, only to find Samuel's best friend to get him to help them get Samuel outside without gaining attention of her friends.

Jenna grabbed her jacket from the coatrack to leave the club and its thumping beat behind, feeling slightly intoxicated, but not nearly as drunk as her brother.

Still able to keep a posture, and place her feet in the right way, she made her way to Lacy's car, one block down the road in a small parking lot.

Lacy caught up with her about 50 meters outside of the club, and after a short wait, Jordy half-carried Samuel's intoxicated ass to the car, groaning in complaint over the other boy's status.

At least they didn't have to go home by bike, or worse, by walking.

"I'm no-don ye..." Samuel murmured as soon as Jordy made him sit in the backseat of the car. "ne-to show Binge who da man."

"You don't need to show anyone 'who da man'." Jenna repeated his words with pretence slurring, rolling her eyes dramatically as she pulled open the car door, not forgetting to smile gratefully towards Jordy. "Thank you for helping."

"As always, my pleasure. I guess I won't be seeing him outside of school any time soon." Jordy gestured his hands towards Samuel and Jenna nodded in response with a sympathetic smile.

"Which means I'll see you around whenever you have to work on a project."

"Exactly," Jordy agreed with a slight smile. "Say hi to your mom."

"Will do, bye Jordy."