Chapter 23 part 2 - Desperate [Frey Sanders] [R]

Saturday, middle of the night

     Somewhere from the moment Frey and Daniel had left the club, they apparently silently agreed on Daniel being dominant, while Frey didn't really know how that had happened. As soon as Daniel pushed him on the bed, it dawned him what that might mean, and nerves got the best of him—yet again.

"Danny..."

"Ssht." Daniel actually shushed him with a finger pressed to his lips. "Just enjoy."

"Wha—wait."

"What?"

"Are you... am I...?"

"What?" Daniel was still hovering above him, while Frey nervously swallowed and looked him in the eye. "Oh, eh..."

Frey swallowed again, too nervous to speak. His throat had gone dry. It wasn't like he minded the thought. He was mostly scared because for all he knew, it was going to hurt like hell to be bottom.

"Let's not focus on that right now." Daniel chuckled. "I'll spoil you first."

Frey wanted to protest, but he still hadn't found the ability to speak again, and Daniel wouldn't let him recover either, as he started trailing kisses down his chest, his stomach, and it dawned what kind of spoiling Daniel had in mind.

And he knew he was right, as Daniel lowered his boxer short, still lowering his kisses.

Frey made incomprehensible sounds as Daniel freed him from his boxer short. He couldn't stop himself from looking down, finding Daniel staring back at him with a seductive grin on his face, while he took Frey's dick in his hand, licking the full length, and Frey lost it.

He let out a moan that had bubbled up from deep inside him, as soon as Daniel took him in his mouth, slowly taking in more.

Frey wanted to squirm and wiggle—he wanted to beg him to stop teasing—but he kept himself from doing anything other than grabbing hold of his sheets with both hands, and throwing his head backwards.

He closed his eyes, and shamelessly let out any and all sounds that came out of his mouth, while Daniel worked magic on him. He had right about the perfect mix between sucking, licking, teasing and jerking him off. It was unlike anything he had experienced before—and he had lots of experience with girls going down on him.

Daniel sure knew how to pleasure a guy, and it didn't last long before he reached his high, but Daniel pulled away right then, leaving him hanging.

"What... don't stop now!" Frey called out in frustration, right before Daniel leaned in to kiss him on his lips with a small smile on his face.

"Do you have lube, my dear impatient Frey?"

"I do but why didn't you..."

"Just relax and enjoy."

"I was enjoying it, until you stopped." Frey deadpanned, while Daniel was rummaging through his bedside table. "Top drawer in the back."

Daniel smirked, and searched the back of the drawer until he retrieved the lube.

"Really, Frey?" Daniel cocked a brow, holding up the lube and read aloud; "Sensational Heat?"

"It's a nice sensational feeling," Frey defended.

"It's going to be sensational even without additional factors." Daniel chuckled a bit.

"Well, it's all I have right now."

"Then it'll have to do..." Daniel shrugged and leaned in to silence Frey's answer with a kiss. "You'll love it..." Daniel mumbled with his lips still against his.