Chapter 11 - Afraid [Frey Sanders]

Wednesday, midday

     After barging out his mother's home on Sunday, Frey had only once gone back to retrieve more clothes, and all the stuff he needed to go to school. His father had written him a note to hand to teachers, to explain the fact he wasn't carrying any of his books or notes on Monday. But since Frey's reputation wasn't all that well in school, he still got scowled at for it.

Still, since his father had called the principal on Monday morning to explain the situation, he hadn't gotten in trouble for it.

Now, it was Wednesday, and Frey only slightly felt better since he had escaped his mother's suffocating grip on his life.

There was still a lot of turmoil in his mind, and he only knew of two ways to feel better for a while; get drunk or have sex.

Since neither was a possibility during school, he needed to plan ahead. Tonight, his father would be at home—since he didn't want to leave Frey on his own yet because the boy was a mess—so he needed to make sure his father would go to the club on Thursday and stop watching him as much as he did now.

He had talked to the girl—Vicky—on Sparkl none-stop since Monday, after apologizing for ignoring her for the rest of Sunday. He had simply felt too aggravated to talk to her after his fight with his mother.

Besides, he didn't want to act all depressed around her, so he needed the time to collect himself and pretend to be the charming guy he knew he could be.

She fell for it, fast.

They had been flirting none-stop and Frey couldn't fight an occasional smile whenever she sent him a message.

They seemed to have a lot in common. A lot more than he had in common with 99% of the girls he hit on.

But each and every of their conversations had taken a twist since yesterday late-evening.

Vicky had told him she liked to paint, and Frey—in an attempt to keep up the shared interests—had shared with her he too liked it. He didn't really, but he needed to keep up his 'perfect' appearance.

They talked innocently about the 'shared' hobby, until Vicky had hinted that she wouldn't mind having him as a model for a painting.

He asked her what kind of model—hinting to the fact he could either be dressed, or naked—and she implied painting naked models was more intimate.

Ever since, she kept hinting to him that she wanted to paint him as a model, and an hour ago she even suggested body-painting, and despite being in class, Frey was getting turned on by that idea.

He really needed to stop sexting with Vicky, because today, none of their subjects had been PG-13.

He put the phone away, noticing Lacy was staring at him from across the classroom, and his face flushed because he swore, she was onto him for a second.

But then she rolled her eyes and looked away and he sighed in relief.

He focused back on the teacher—since that would help him out of his horny state soon enough—before he retrieved his phone again, and asked Vicky if she would be interested to meet with him.

The answer came quick, and she suggested for them to meet the same day, in the evening, in a local bar on the other side of town.

He guessed they could always go over to her place, since she was 18, and didn't live with her parents anymore.

Arun was even more silent these past few days than he normally was, and eventually—since Frey couldn't focus in class anyway—he asked him via text what was wrong.