32 Lets Have Fun

*Delilah's POV*

"Delilah, there's many things that I have to tell you. I just don't know how. You already know more than anyone. I...I just don't want to lose you. If I tell you, you're going to walk through that door and never come back. I don't think I can live with myself if you do." Ryder says and I wait.

        "I know I should tell you but I don't think I can. I don't want you to leave me." Ryder continues.

        "I can't stay with you if you keep things from me." I argue.

         "The less you know, the better."

        "Then bye." I say as I start to walk out of the door. I hear him groan and soon I'm pulled into his chest.

          "Ange, ce n'était pas bien." (Angel, that was not nice) Ryder whispers in my ear. His lips brush against my ear, creating goosebumps.

        "Don't do that." I order him.

         "Pourquoi?" (Why)

         "You're not nice." I say through gritted teeth and clenched jaw.

       "Mon ange, qui a dit que j'étais gentil?" (My angel, who said I was nice) Ryder's lips travel down my neck.

"Ryder..." I say. I want it to be a warning but it comes out as a shiver of pleasure and want.

"Oui?" (Yes)

"Stop before I-" I start but I'm silenced when Ryder's lips meet mine. His hands go in my hair, pulling me closer. I can't help but to react. I put my hands in his hair and give it a pull. I hear him groan and I smirk. Ryder lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't let him do this to me. And I definitely shouldn't ignore the fact that he won't tell me stuff but I am.

        Ryder places me on the bed and gets on top of me, kissing my lips with need and want. His lips go down my neck and I moan. I should stop this. I should stop him. But I don't want to. I want him. Focus! He's keeping secrets from you! He's hiding the truth! He's lying to you!

"No." I breath out and Ryder stops. His eyes land on me and I try to pull my common sense back.

"No what?" Ryder asks, confused.

"No. We aren't doing this. You can't make me want you like this. Not when you are lying to me." I explain. He gets off of me and stares at me with hurt and anger. Hey, it's not my fault that he's lying to me!

        "Delilah, if I tell you, you will be in danger. I can't let you get hurt. So for your protection, I'm not telling you. Just trust me. Please."

"No. Ryder, I simply can not be kept in the dark all the time." I tell him as I get off his bed and go to walk out.

"What if I train you? What if I let you go to parties? Then will you trust me more?"

"You can't bribe me." I spit at him as I walk out his room, slamming the door in the process. I walk to the kitchen and look for something, anything. I need to throw something. I find a whole section of knives. Those will do. I don't want to brake the plates.

I pick up a steak knife and chuck it at the wall. It gets stuck in the wall and I continue to throw knives at the freaking wall. They all manage to get stuck. Well aren't I lucky. Then I grab a glass plate, just because I ran out of knives. I go to throw it but Rachel walks in the kitchen.

Taken By The Gang LeaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara