56 Hands Off

*Delilah's POV*

     The time has arrived. I take a deep breath and take Ryder's hand. He looks dashing in his light green dress shirt and black dress pants with a black dress coat and a light green bow tie. I wear a long light green dress, holding red roses with a few light green flowers. We walk down the aisle first. Then Rachel and Cole. Behind them is Janet and Kevin. Once we all line up, the wedding march plays and Eliza walks down the aisle. Garrett's older brother walks her and I start crying at the sight of her. Her white dress is long sleeve with lace that is shaped like snow flakes. She wears a crown that makes her look like a snow queen. Her flowers are red roses with a few green flowers, like mine.

       "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Eliza and Garrett. Love is crazy. It can make you do many strange things. It also works in many strange ways. I've known Garrett for a very long time, which makes since because I'm his grandfather but, I know him. He didn't talk about girls a lot. Or at all. Then one day he came home going on and on about this one girl that took his breath away. He said she looked like an angel sent from heaven. All he did was talk about her." The priest chuckles as Garrett's cheeks get red.

      "Eliza, you have no idea how excited I was to meet you. It took him forever to get enough balls to ask you out or even talk to you.  I remember the day he finally said a word to you, he came home skipping and grinning. His grandmother laughed and told him to hold Eliza tight. Her advice was 'If a girl can make you feel like that, then never let her go because she is your queen. Your everything.' God bless her soul." The priest continues. Garrett and Eliza nod their heads, tears forming.

       "Anyways, Garrett, you found your queen. Take your grandmother's advice. Never let her go. Especially now that you are about to make her your wife. Hold and cherish her. Now then, the more important part. Do you Garrett, take Eliza to be your wife? To hold? To cherish? To love? To hold? In sickness and in health? For rich or for poor? Till death parts you?" He asks and Garrett nods, his tears out of control.

        "I do." Garrett says, his eyes landing on his beautiful snow queen.

        "What a surprise. Eliza, do you take Garrett to be your lawfully wedded husband? To hold? To cherish? To love? In sickness and in health? For rich or for poor? Till death parts you?"

       "I do." Eliza says, grinning as she looks at Garrett through her tears.

       "Then Garrett, you may kiss your bride." He says with a grin and Garrett doesn't waste any time. He takes dips Eliza down and kisses her lips. We all cheer.

        "They are so cute!" Rachel says and I nod my head in agreement. Ryder walks over to me, takes my hand and leads me out.

      "I believe we have some time." Ryder says with a devilish grin. I shake my head and lead him to the place where cocktail hour is taking place.

"Hands off!" I tell Ryder as his hands slowly make their way to my butt.

"Why mi ange?" (My angel)

"Because we are in public!" I remind him and he chuckles. I feel his hands wrap around my waist from behind.

"Since when have I cared whether or not we were in public?" Ryder asks in my ear, automatically sending shivers down my spine.

      "How about the fact that we are at one of your student's wedding?" I ask, with a smirk on my lips.

"Nah. Everyone can enjoy their cocktails. I'll enjoy my dessert." Ryder whispers "dessert" in my ear, his lips brushing against my earlobe. This man will be the death of me, I swear.