34 Where's My Food?

*Delilah's POV*

        "That was so much fun!" Rachel says as we walk out of the laser tag area. We played paint ball and laser tag, multiple times. It was so much fun!

"Let's get food and head home." Janet suggests and I nod my head in agreement. I'm starving!

"We are NOT eating in my car." Cole says.

"We'll just eat here." Kevin says.

"Go get me food." Janet orders Kevin. He sighs and goes to get food, Cole follows him. Janet, Rachel and I sit at a table and wait. Before any one can start a conversation my phone goes off. It's Scott. Please, please tell me he isn't calling me because Ryder did something stupid...

"Hello?" I answer, cautious.

"Delilah! Oh my god! Where is everyone?! I found a note from Ryder and I didn't know what happened to the rest of you! I was-" I interrupt Scott.

"What do you mean you found a note from Ryder?"

"It's a note for you, I'm sorry I read it. I just didn't know where everyone else went and I hoped it was a clue."

"What did it say?"

"You can read it when you get back. By the way where are you?"

         "Some fun, laser tag, paint balling, weapon, training place."

        "They took you to 'The Lodge'?! And you you didn't tell ME?!" Scott yells, damaging my eardrums.

        "I guess. Now that I think about it, it does look like a lodge, like a hunter's lodge."

        "Get back here!"

       "Can I eat first?"

        "Fine, but as soon as you're done, get back here!" Scott yells, hanging up.

         "Scott?" Rachel asks and I nod my head.

         "We probably should've taken him." Janet says.

          "But wasn't he doing something with Devan?" I ask and they shrug.

        "I don't know if they are even talking to each other." Rachel says.

"Either way, what did Scott want?" Janet asks.

"He was wondering where we went and why Ryder left some note for me." I explain.

"A note?" Rachel asks and I nod my head. Rachel curses and starts mumbling under her breath, using swear words every now and then.

"Rachel, what's wrong?" I ask her as Janet tries to shake her out of whatever trance she is in. Rachel just shakes her head and mumbling some more.

"What did you do to her?!" Cole yells, infuriated as the boys approach us.

"I-I told her that Ryder left a note for me, according to Scott and that's what happened!" I explain.

"Rachel, what's going on?" Cole asks as he bends down to her level and looks into her eyes. She stares at him for a few seconds before sobbing. Cole takes her in his arms and holds her tight.

"What's happening?" Kevin asks me and I shrug. I honestly have no clue. I'm so freaking confused.

         "Ryder left!" Rachel sobs and I stare at her. How did she know? Just because he left a note for me, doesn't mean that he'd leave. Right?