Epilogue

•Ryder's POV•

      4 years later

      I walk out of my classroom only to be greeted by Eva. I haven't seen her in probably two years. She hasn't been coming around since Tulip and Matilda (Tillie) have been born. Her and Daisy's children. They each birthed one with the same sperm donor. Or something like that. Anyways, it's been quite some time. Her hair is in a bun and she's wearing black jeans with rips in them. A camouflage top and her black leather jacket. Her black sunglasses sit on her head. She has a vape in her hand and she's about to use it before I go to reach it but she slides it in her pocket, realizing it's not the best time for that.

       "Ryder." She says and I look around, hoping no one heard her. I haven't been going by "Ryder" in four years. I'm "Andy Richards" now. I'm glad Delilah (Maya) and I decided to keep her last name.

       "It's 'Andy' here." I remind her.

       "Right. Anyways I have new information on the bitch."

        "Did you find her?" I ask. If Eva found her, our prayers would've been answered. She's not safe on the loose. She'll kill us all. I'm surprised she hasn't found us yet. But that's a good thing. A really good thing.

       "Sadly no location. My spy didn't spill about where. He just said that she married a full blooded German and had a child. But the child is a little over four now. I'm not sure why I'm just now finding out about this. But he said that she left Germany with her husband."

      "Eva, she couldn't of gotten married so soon! She loved me! She used to tell me every day how much I meant to her! Do you honestly expect me to believe that she got married?!" I yell at her, getting frustrated at this whole situation.

       "Look, I'm just giving you what I have. I know she's still looking for all of us though. What are you going to do?"

        "I don't know. I've been teaching the twins self-defense though. Actually, we all started self-defense lessons. All the children do it. We decided that we didn't want them defenseless for when she does find us." I explain and Eva nods her head in understanding.

"So how's everyone?"

"Good. Rachel and Cole's son, Cody, is a real handful. Then there's Zendaya (Zaya) and Zoetica (Zoey). Those are Janet and Kevin's twin girls. Eliza and Garrett's daughter has came over a few times. Her name is Emily and she's a little on the shy side. But that's okay because Raleigh and the other girls like talking to her. You should bring Tillie and Tulip sometime. We all miss you guys." I inform her. Eva scoffs and shakes her head.

"Maybe someday. But not now. Not when Daisy and I are getting closer to more dangerous people. It's not safe for us to travel to our family."

"I know and I understand."

      "I know you do. So who's in charge of the gang?"

      "Carl Williams. He has two sons that I know of. His wife died about ten years ago. I don't know what happened but yeah. So when he dies, his oldest will take over. He's only ten right now and his youngest is four, I think."

      "How nice. Anyways, that's all I got." Eva says, shrugging.

       "Are you leaving now?" I ask, crossing my arms and pushing my glasses back up.

       "Look, I came here like I said I would. What more do you want? You and I had an agreement. You wouldn't bother me if I gave you information on her. I gave you all I have. You have to hold up your end by staying away."