Ch : 10

She stepped inside the gracefully beautiful white building which had lawn on either sides . Air smells really refreshing because of the greenery all around which seem to be watered a while ago . She inhaled deeply , exhaled and smiled.

She took slow step towards the big brown wooden door and pushed it slightly to peek inside. The same woman was sitting on the sofa at the stage with all her grace and  girls were discussing their queries with her . She stepped inside the hall . Chairs were aligned around the stage on which some women were seated . The hall carry floor to ceiling  four Windows and their curtains were drawn so there was plenty of light glowing the room . A glass chandelier was hung in between looking very eye catching .

When her eyes landed on Alizey walking towards her she smiled brightly Alizey smiled too then greeted her warmly . Everyone arrived, they all settled down and the class begin .
Today was friday second day of her coming here in this Islamic institute but she wasn't nervous nor scared , she was too enthusiastic and willing to learn everything in a go . She had full faith in herself that soon she will be able to recite Quran and offer Salah properly,  wholeheartedly.

____________________

Alizey PoV

After taking class at Islamic institute now I am driving my car towards my home .
I parked the car in porch after  unlocking the door I entered in the house and walked towards the kitchen chattering noise was coming from there. 
On every friday Mama came early from work that's why it was only 2 in afternoon but she was at home .

" Asalam o alikum " I greeted entering in the kitchen.

" Walikum Asalam " said mama while mixing sauce in pasta

" Hey , sis you came late today ? "Alina said

" Yes I went to Islamic institute today " I said casually  .

" ISLAMIC INSTITUTE ?!" she exclaimed utterly confused .
Opps! bummer I haven't told them yet .

" Well ... ummm I mean I want to tell you both something " I said while scratching my neck .

" Yeah , go on " Mama said smiling

" Two days ago I went there with Ayesha " I took a breath
" I am a Muslim now "

Alinas' eyes widen and she froze whereas Mama smiled and hugged me tears brimming in her eyes .

" I am so proud of you " she said kissing my forehead .

" What ! " Alina came back to her senses .

" Mama you also converted? "

This time reality hit me hard we haven't told anything to Alina now she will be cross with us . Oh my Allah!  how can we forget .

" Yeah , I just came to know about it few weaks ago " I told her noticing every change in her expressions .

" Too Happy to know that ! " she said sarcastically standing up from her chair .

" Wait lina! Sit ! " I ordered

" No you both celebrate Mother - daughter moments I am the odd one out here " she said looking directly in to my eyes . I can see how broken she was , it killed me to core .

" No Baby ! you are over estimating. " Mama said walking  towards her .

" I am not . You are the one who hide everything from me and told Alizey I am not a kid that I couldn't understand. "

" No , it's  not like that lina listen to her , don't misjudge " I said softly.

" Not Now ." saying this she pulled her arm away from Mama's grip and walk outside the kitchen wiping her tears .