Ch : 22

" What have you gotten yourself into, Rayan Sherazi? " Haroon Sherazi's voice boomed through the mansion. He was in his study going through his files when the servant came in with a brown envelope send by court. After reading the letter he lost his temper and called Rayan in his study. He was already in stress because of the rejection of his latest project by a multinational company that can lead his company to downfall.

The study was as lavish as the remaining mansion. Every wall was covered with bookshelves filled with books of various genres. A sliding door was on the right side which opens in the balcony. The balcony was carpeted with grass and had an incredibly beautiful sitting arrangement. The door was open and the cool autumn breeze was invading inside creating a relaxing atmosphere which was quite opposite to the tension inside the room.

There were two, wooden,  rocking chairs and a couch in dark brown color for reading and relaxing in the study and a working desk with files and papers arranged on it, showing that someone was working there. 

" Why the hell you don't marry someone or if you don't want to marry, stop f**king these random girls. You are living in a Muslim state for God's sake! " he chided walking back and forth on the soft, maroon, Irani carpet in distress.

" Dad, chill. I am not here to listen to your blabbering. If you can't help me then shut up. I am not unaware of your Mistresses all around the world.    " Rayan said sternly through gritted teeth at which Haroon gaped at him.

" But I am not engaging myself in these stupid scandals and hearings," he exclaimed louder waving his hand in the air.

" Then I am a step forward than you. " Rayan smirked comfortably sitting on the chair.

" Stop this nonsense, Rayan. Grow up! You are twenty-two, for God's sake! This childish behavior won't be tolerated here anymore. " Slamming his hand on the table he shouted and papers flaps because of the sudden impact but Rayan didn't even flinch.

" I pity you, dad. You can't do anything except saving me. Who will inherit your Companies? Your Nephew? Oh sorry you don't have one." he said calmly looking in his eyes then chuckled lightly throwing his head back . he has always taken advantage of his father's weakness. Haroon looked at him with sadness what have he made him!

" I won't ask why have you done this," Haroon said shaking his head in disbelief.

" Nor do I'll answer. " he murmured to himself leaning back in his chair. His calmness was killing him and worst was that he knew this. His son was trying to get over his nerves.

" I am calling Alam but last time I had contacted him he was out of the country," he said more to himself ignoring his humiliating behavior.

Alam Abbas was their lawyer. Like them corrupt. He had saved them in numerous prosecutions. He was evil with a devilishly smart mind.  In minutes he can change the table side and win. He was well known in this business as the ' Mighty Devil '.

---------

" Haroon, my friend, how have you been? " Alam's voice cheered through the speaker in his deep, rich,  accent.

" Not very well, Alam. Your dearest Rayan has again gotten himself in trouble. You know from what crisis my company is going through, he should be by my side but instead, he is not getting over his stupidity and immaturity. " he huffed through the phone drawing pattern on his velvet divan. It was placed in front of the large window of his bedroom. The curtains were pulled and the sun was about to set behind the building. The view was wonderful. Mixing and blending of various shades of orange, red, purple, yellow but he was least interested in his surroundings. His only worry was to protect his only son.