CH : 16

Dawood tells the hotel manager about the happenings and showed him his business card so he can allow them to see the camera footage.  After seeing his identity Manager's eyes widen , he apologized for making them wait and  took them to their camera room.

The security guard check the footages half an hour ago around the event.
Many people were moving in and out . Then they saw Alina coming out of the hall and it seem that something has fallen on her clothes . She was walking towards the washroom while flicking her shirt bottom  . After almost twelve minute she came out her dress was now better than before ( they had forwarded this part) but intead of taking the route back she went towards the stairs going down ignoring the lift too .

There was no camera on the stairs so they didn't get any footage from there but glimpse of a shadow caught there attention that someone was holding a girl and she was struggling in his arms. Then the man appear on the second floor corridor he was draging her in to a room . That corridor was empty and he had tightly collapsed his hand over her mouth. The man was of good built and muscular so her every effort to get out of his grip went in vain she struggled , she kicked but no use . He pushed her inside the room then no one emerge from there after that .

The security was no where to be seen in that area.

Mustafa and Dawood rushed out of the security room with some security guards towards the second floor room number 57.

----------------------------------

Alizey PoV

" Hello,  Hello Alina where are you?  " I asked breathlessly.

" Ali..zey.... sa..save me ....please save me " she begged with fear.

" Yes baby we are coming tell me where are you ? " I almost yelled

" I locked myself.... in a ...in a washroom in a room on second floor  near......  " I heard her screamed with a loud banging of door and the call hang up.

"  Alina ! Alina ! SHIT " involuntarily curse escape my mouth.  I again called her but the phone was off.
Hadi Bhai approach me.

" The waiter say he had seen her going down stairs . " he told

" I talked to her she is in a room on second floor but then the call disconnected ."

We ran down the stairs there we met Dawood and Mustafa running towards us from the other end . All four of us followed the security guards  . I am breathless . My chest is rising and falling rapidly . I can feel the rush of blood stream in my veins . Imagining the scenario inside. The manager open the Room No.  57 with his master key .

We all barged in behind the security guards. Dawood in front , I was beside him and Mustafa behind us and Hadi Bhai was on my right.
The room was a mess.  The bed sheet was pulled down , pillows were on the floor ,the lamp was broken , the vase was scattered into many pieces in puddle of water around with it's flowers lifelessly scattered . The railings of curtains were hanging low and sofas were misplaced . It seems like an earthquake has stroken here but the room was empty.  The security guards were checking every corner I rushed towards the washroom and banged the door.

" Alina open up , It's Alizey,  you are save " I said hurriedly.
The door open with a creak and Alina fell in my arms crying. She was hugging me so tightly like I will vanish any moment. I hold her tighty so she can truly feel the safety in my arms so she can feel home and pull herself together .

" Calm down baby everything is fine,  we are here.  " I said tears falling down my cheeks absorbing in her hairs .

Her eyes were puffy   , nose was red,  hair were all around like a bird nest and she doesn't have a dupatta on her body.  I looked around and found it on the floor in front of the window.  I grab it and walk towards her.  I wrapped it around her securely. She wasn't in her senses.  The shock had taken over her brain.
I fixed her a little bit and guided her out.  I don't know what all of them were doing cause my all attention was on Alina now nothing was important than her safety.

I was taking her out when Dawood came to me.