16| My Calling

I'm coming up, it might be my time
I'm taking off, you might say I'm all in, I'm all in
I'll send a postcard from the sky

AJR, My Calling

♡ ────── ♡ ────── ♡

Ethan's POV

"I'm so excited!" Ellie says while she rings the doorbell.

"Remember, when we get there, stick together," I say.

I hear running inside, and Jade swings the door open. "Jade, don't forget your coat!" Red shouts.

"I'm already wearing it." She says, going back inside to grab it.

When Jade comes back out, she says, "Hey guys!"

"Hey," I say, holding my hand up for a high five. She jumps up to reach my height and high-fives my hand.

"I reached it this time!" She says, smiling.

"Good job, kiddo!" I say, laughing.

Jade and Ellie start to catch up and head back to my car. A few moments later, my girlfriend came out with a smile on her face.

"Hi!" She says, checking me out. She still thinks you're attractive? Shut up.

"Hey," I say, glancing at her necklace. "You're wearing it." Aww, she actually liked your present!

She blushes and murmurs, "Ya, I thought it looked nice with my outfit."

"You look gorgeous," I say, grinning.

"Aww, thanks." She says, trying to hide a blush. Adorable.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist. "I'm going to kick your ass in bowling," I whisper.

"There's no way in hell that's happening." She says, smirking. I lean down and brush my lips against hers, and she pulls me closer.

"Stop making out!" I hear Jade shout.

"Can we please get there before tomorrow?" Ellie yells. Red separates from me and quietly laughs.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Do you guys want to do the arcade or bowling first?" I ask.

"Bowling!" All three of them say at the same time. Not creepy at all.

I laugh, and we get in line for bowling shoes. Once our bowling shoes are on and our lane opens, Ellie decides to bowl first.

I sit by Red and give her a small kiss. When we separate, she murmurs, "I'm going to destroy you." She's adorable! True keeper.

I smirk and say, "We'll see about that." She stands for her turn, and I slap her ass.

She glances at Jade and Ellie, who aren't paying attention, and whispers, "Fuck you."

"Just give me a time and place," I say, smiling.

She flips me off, and I blow her a kiss. When she lets go of the ball, it rolls toward the pins and knocks down every single one. Oh shit.

"Top that!" She says, beaming.

I walk up to the ball machine and grab my bowling ball. Okay, you got this. No, I don't. I let go of the ball and watched it roll toward the pins.