A night to remember

Nate was waiting in the lobby for Jayla.

The elevator doors opened Jayla stepped looked at Nate. 

He couldn't take his eyes off her, she had a black tight hugging dress on just above the knee off the shoulder straps. She showed every curve she had.

 Nate offered his arm. 

"You look stunning Jayla". 

 "Thank you, Nate, you scrub up nice too".   She says in a jokey voice. 

 Nate escorted her to a limo and went to the restaurant.

It was one of Nate's restaurants and it was very high end... They ordered their food and drinks and talked for a while, after they finished the food Nate offered Jayla a glass of champagne... 

"I really shouldn't... When I drink champagne I can never remember what I've done". 

"Just one glass?".

 Jayla looked at Nate with glittering eyes and takes the glass and drinks it all. 

 "Wow that taste nice, maybe I should have another glass?". 

 Nate and Jayla, drink well into the night, they are both drunk and laughing and joking and drinking. 

They leave the restaurant and none of them know what they are doing they are blind drunk and having fun.

The next morning Nate wakes up with a pain in his head, he rubs his face to wake himself up... He was thinking to himself... How the fuck did I get back here? my fucking head is going to explode. He sits on the edge of the bed and looks down at the floor and could see a black dress. 

"Fuck". He said out loud.

 He turned around really slow and could see Jayla laid on the bed beside him. 

Fuck what did we do he thinks to himself. 

He looks at his dick and noticed he still had his boxers on, 

"Thank fuck". He says out loud.

 He got up and had a shower, trying to think of what happened.

 Jayla wakes up and could hear the shower she thought it was one of the girls and didn't take much notice of her surroundings. 

She got up and went into the bathroom still half asleep.

 "I'm having a shower after you Beth?".

 Nate jumps when he hears her voice and turns he looks at Jayla in her bra and panties rubbing her eyes and yawning, his cock swelled like it was standing to an attention.

 "Jayla". Nate shouts. 

 His voice makes her jump, and her heart skips a beat... 

"What the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?".  She says with her arms folded. 

 "Jayla this is my bathroom, you're in my penthouse suite". 

 "Fuck, fuck". She says.

 And then she looks at him... 

"What the fuck happened last night?, did we, oh no we didn't?". 

 Nate smirks and opens the glass door to the shower and looks at Jayla.

 "Pass me a towel please?, and no we didn't". 

 She grabs a towel and looks at him.

 Oh my god he looks so hot when he's wet, she thought.