Taking A Chance

Jayla was back in England, she sorted out Natalie, and was back on base, and getting all the details she needed. 

She got her ten-man team together, and they boarded the aircraft. 

They reached the base near enemy line, she checked all her men and headed out to scope the area where she needed to rescue her own people and there were a few American soldiers.

They scoped the area and then regrouped to discuss the best approach. 

 "Turn your communication radios on". 

 Jayla got her men in position,

 "We could be here all night, so please keep a watchful eye, and watch your backs". 

Jayla scoped the area and could see more men guarding the area where her men were and the American soldiers. She watched until it got Dark, 

"Switch to night vision and get ready to eliminate the enemy, we need to get our men out in one piece?".

Jayla was ready to eliminate, she took aim at her first target, 

"Eliminate". 

 Jayla eliminated her two targets and then changed position and took out another four. 

Her men started to eliminate their targets, Jayla waited to hear from them all. 

 When she got word from each of them, she regrouped with them and stormed the building and got their men out in one piece, and the Americans, they got back to base where a plane was waiting for the rescued soldiers.

Jayla and her men got some food and slept, they still had to rescue the officers in the next town. She had to plan the best route and the safest way to rescue the officers, she looked at the map and the satellite pictures of the town. 

She briefed her men and told them to wait till dark, so they relaxed on base till it was time to go.

Jayla phoned, Natalie to let her know she was alright, she asked her if she heard from her father and she told Jayla, he had phoned her twice a day since she was back home. 

Jayla was happy that Nate was making an effort and trying to be a father.

The second rescue went to plan, and Jayla and her team was told to stay on base and wait for further instructions.

They had been waiting on base for eight weeks, they had done a few little missions whilst they were waiting. 

 Jayla had been feeling unwell and being sick for three weeks, she thought to herself that she could have been pregnant again. 

She had kept in contact with Nate, and he was getting ready to be deployed to where she was, she got her phone out and phoned Nate, 

"Hi, Jayla". 

 "Nate, when are you leaving?".

 "This afternoon". 

 "Could you pick me up a pregnancy test please?". 

The phone went silent,

 "Nate, are still there?". 

 "You just surprised me, but yes I can. Are you feeling alright?". 

 "I've been sick for last three weeks". 

 "Jayla, I love you, I'll see soon". 

 "Love you too, see you when you land".

 Jayla puts her phone back in her pocket and walks over to her men.

The next day