To Far

Jayla walked around taking in the beautiful surroundings, she found an all-night cafe, she sat at a table and ordered green tea. 

She sat and was thinking about what Charles had said about Nate working late, and Saydee helping him.

 Why the fuck am I bothering, we are getting a divorce, I shouldn't have come, I should have signed the damn papers and it would be all over.

 I'm classier than some of the wife's but I have become friends with a couple of them.

 Jayla's mobile rings and she looks, it's Nate. 

 "Yes Nate".

 "I'm going to be late". 

 "Not a problem".

 Jayla hangs up before Nate could say anything else. 

 Jayla wasn't even back at the hotel, she finished her tea and went for another walk. 

She was enjoying herself, she sat on the marina watching the yachts and the ocean.

 She sat thinking about her father and wishing she was home, Jayla looked at her phone and noticed the battery had died.

 She walked back to the hotel which was about six or seven miles, but as Jayla walked back, she took note off the scenery and the beautiful buildings.

Jayla was in the lobby of the hotel and it was about three thirty in the morning, she went up to the penthouse and knocked on the door, but there was no answer, she didn't have a key, Nate had the key and she couldn't ring him because her phone had died. 

She took her shoes off and sat on the floor with her back to the door, waiting for Nate to come back. 

She kept closing her eyes, she was so tired.

 About two hours later Nate gets out of the elevator and walks towards the door,

 "Jayla what are you doing out here?". 

 "You have the key".

 Jayla stood up and picked her shoes up, Nate opened the door, Jayla went straight to her room and she undressed and got in bed and was out like a light.

 Nate went and got himself a coffee and fell asleep on the sofa.

Nate woke up a few hours later and had a shower and got dressed, he went to Jayla's room he knocked on the door but no sound, he opened the door and seen Jayla was still asleep, she had kicked the covers off, and was laid on her front totally naked. 

Nate looked at her beautiful body, his cock went hard, he closed the door and went and got a coffee. 

He was thinking, she is beautiful, and Charles had no right saying the things he did, I can see she's got a perfect body, she is so god damn sexy and she's my wife. 

 Jayla walks into the kitchen with a shirt on that barely covered her ass, and lace panties, she was on the phone.

 Nate looks at her as she's flipping the kettle on, she reaches the cupboard to get a cup out and puts it on the side and she's still on the phone. 

"Yes, I did, I do miss you". 

 Nate looked up from his laptop and looked at Jayla, he watched her and the way she was smiling, he hadn't seen that before.

 "That is good news, and that means so much to me, I was thinking I would have to host the ball alone, but I'm glad you'll be by my side Aston. Only two weeks then we sign the divorce papers, love you too, bye".