Flying home

Eight months later

Eight months had past and the troops were on their way home. 

Nate had asked Jayla if she would join his elite team, but she would have to do training, she put in for the transfer, which only took a month to be sorted out. 

So now she was one of her husband's troops, and training to be in his ten man team, they mainly did secret missions, which Jayla was training for as a sniper. 

Nate knew she was good, she was better than Nate at picking out a sniper, but Nate kept that to himself. 

They had arrived in Texas and had leave for a month. 

Nate went back to Las Vegas and Jayla joined him.

Nate and Jayla reached the penthouse. 

Soon as Jayla walked in, she started to undress, Nate looked at her, she walked her naked body to him and undressed him, they laid on the sofa and Nate started to kiss her inner thighs and kissing up to her pussy. 

He licked her pussy lips and played with her clit, he pushes his tongue into her slit and fucks her with his tongue, Jayla starts to moan, and she was glad Nate didn't put his hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. 

Her body heated up and she felt tingling. 

"Oh god yes, yes".  

Nate kissed his way up to her mouth and kissed her he caressed her tongue. 

 He guided his cock to her pussy and rubbed it up and down between her pussy lips to tease her. 

He slowly pushed his rock-hard cock into her slit, he lifted her hips and started to pull them as he thrusts. He moved her hips with the motion of him thrusting, in and out and he pushed deeper, Jayla was moaning, 

"Mmmm, Nate fuck me, oh, yes, yes, yes". 

 Nate muscles tensed as he thrusts in and out of her slit. 

 Nate felt is balls tight and says, 

"Jayla, here it comes baby".

 Nate lets out a moan of pleasure and makes sure Jayla had every last bit of his cum. They had shower and slept for a couple of hours.

Nate wanted to go to his office to see if everything was alright. 

 Jayla was making phone calls to see if the manor was running smoothly.

 "Jayla, do you want to come with me to the office?". 

 "Are you sure you want me to come, is Saydee going to be there?".

 "She will be, but she isn't my assistant anymore, I fired her because I was being deployed, so she works with my VP instead. If it's going to be a problem, I will fire her".

 "Nate, you haven't got to do that, I'm a sniper I could eliminate her". 

 "Jayla, I believe you would do that, you certainly don't hesitate".

 "No, I don't. I need to go shopping, all I got is my Army gear".

 "Well let's go shopping". 

 "You're coming with me shopping".

 "Yes darlin, because you certainly are going to get some looks, looking like that".

Nate is holding hands with Jayla and they walk down the street to the shops, Jayla had a lot of people looking at her and the majority were men.