DRABBLE [MINI CONTEST]

"So, what's your story about?"

As a writer, this is a phrase we hear more than we'd care to admit, and more often than not we find ourselves caught in the moment and fumbling for the right words.

That's where a drabble can help!

So, what's a drabble?

A drabble is a 100-word story similar to micro-fiction. Beginning, middle and end, all wrapped up nice and neat in 100 words.

So, here are the rules:

In 100 words, tell us a story, but here's the catch - since we're at the beginning of the holiday season, you must use the theme of Snow.

The contest will be open for a week starting Nov. 26th to Dec. 2nd at 11:59 EST

You only get to post one Drabble.

Please, leave your drabble in the comments section of this chapter.

The Mentors will be the ones judging and voting on all drabbles

We will name ten winners for this contest.

Prize:

The winners will be included in an Anthology to be posted on the WattPairsMentorship profile.

Example Drabble by ESHurricane:

Outside the window the snow falls in lazy big clumps of fluffy white, like marshmallows floating from their mothership above. I sip my hot coffee, warm and snuggly in my fleece onesie, enjoying the sweet zip of Bailey's hidden in my brew.

I should be cleaning. Dishes. Laundry. Getting ready for the throng about to be pounding down my door for Christmas festivities.

But it's so peaceful right now, the sparkle on my lawn, untouched by footprints or the neighbors cat's surprises. I take another long slurp of my hot delight, and let out a low moan of pleasure.

Later.