AMLKOSKI

Anna Koski is a published author, a novelist, and a half-stressed and seemingly permanently exhausted writer with over fifteen years writing experience under her belt

  Anna Koski is a published author, a novelist, and a half-stressed and seemingly permanently exhausted writer with over fifteen years writing experience under her belt. When she isn't working at her full time job, helping out on the family farm, or sleeping, you will find her cuddling with her abundance of rescue kitties reading a book or pouring over her laptop writing whatever novel is next on her to do list.

 Anna prefers a quiet life free from the stresses of the world but she is a verifiable night owl that tends to overwork when she gets on a run, especially when it comes to reading or writing. She adores all things to do with literature and is well on her way to collecting enough books to fill her own library. Although she tends to be cruel to her characters at times, she never likes a story without a happy ending and she always makes sure that the story ends on a happy note or scene. She is currently in love with paranormal romance, sci-fi, and the occasional fantasy adventure book, although she is looking to dabble in historical fiction and hopes to soon be free to undertake that next adventure. 

 As someone with an eye for detail, Anna never quite really grew out of the 'Why?' stage of her development, she is completely overbearing when it comes to world building. She has the drive and want to never have someone ask her a question about one of her created worlds that she cannot answer in detail and she expects the same out of a lot of stories she reads and of her fellow authors and friends. Who she may drive batty every once and a while with her excessive questions of 'why?' and 'how?' when it comes to the worlds they are building. If you do not think you can handle so many incessant and nagging questions that it makes your head spin, perhaps she will not be a good fit as your mentor as it is a big part of how she writes and reviews. 

 She is excited to meet everyone and to see all the wonderful people who will be be applying to be mentees.  

Can be found at AMLKoski