FINAL SHOWCASE

RULES

➵ Final Showcase is open only to the Mentee's already named in the Wattpairs Mentorship. (This list can be found in this book in chapter labeled Mentee List).

➵ Only the manuscript that was entered into the Mentorship Challenge may be entered into the showcase.

➵ This should be your own manuscript.

➵ This manuscript should be completed.

➵ The revised & edited manuscript must be uploaded to (and be on) Wattpad for the duration of the Final Showcase. (Essentially for the entire month of May. You may after that time period take it down or do as you see fit).

➵ There must be a cover, a title, and a description.

➵ The story should be rated appropriately for its content and follow content guidelines of Wattpad.

CALENDAR

From May 3rd [12am EST] to May 5th [11:59pm EST] is the submission window for the showcase. (Much like with the entry submission there will be a form for you to fill out which will go active on the aforementioned day).

The winners will be announced May 31st

JUDGING CRITERIA

While the judges are currently anonymous, the criteria they will be judging your story by is:

CONVENTIONS (Spelling, punctuation, and grammar).

IDEAS (Original, compelling, and complex plots. Well-developed and memorable characters).

STYLE (Striking dialogue. Compelling and complex beginning, middle, and end).

STRUCTURE & TONE (Unique and compelling character voice, with distinctive and engaging atmosphere described through the story).

PRIZES

ALL MENTEES WHO SUBMIT TO THE FINAL SHOWCASE WILL RECEIVE A STICKER FOR THEIR BOOK & BE PUT INTO A READING LIST (2019 WATTPAIRS ALMA MATER) ON WATTPAIRS MAIN PAGE.

THIRD PLACE: Special WattPairs Alma Mater T-Shirt & Promotion across all mentor pages

SECOND PLACE: Special WattPairs Alma Mater T-Shirt & Promotion across all mentor pages & Aesthetic made especially for your story

FIRST PLACE: Special WattPairs Alma Mater T-Shirt & Promotion across all mentor pages & Aesthetic and Cover made especially for your story & Swag bag