~10~

~10~
Rebecca's pov

Day 2

   I'm on a mission! A mission to frustrate the hell out of Emeliano Alfredo. I had my fair share of crying last night, I had enough time and space to think for a while.

Crying Infront of Emeliano would only infiltrate his stupid ego, it would only make him think that he had broken me.

But guess what?

I won't allow him to win, I'll have my revenge and I'll make him pay for what he said and did to me... I won't cry in front of him, I won't ask him to apologise, no I won't! I won't let him know that his words had shaken me to the core.

I'll act normal.

Although it would be difficult, cause anytime I see his face, I just get drawn back to the awful experience.

But if this would be my only way of getting out of here, I'd do it.

   So here I am, dressed in a maroon knee length formal gown, my hair was held high in a pony tail and my wedge heels increased my height a little bit, but trust me when I say I wasn't close to reaching Emeliano's height.

I didn't bother to put on makeup cause I didn't like it. Not even a little bit.

With one last look at the mirror, I came out of Emeliano's bathroom and waited for him to come grab his car keys and whatever he would need for work.

   On cue, the door opened, revealing a dressed up frowning Emeliano. His suit jacket was rolled up at the sleeves, adding some swag to his professional attire, his trousers were the same color as his suit, dark blue- but instead, his trousers looked like jeans and his footwear was not professional at all, the white converse matching the snow white button up peeking out of his suit jacket.

In all, he looked like a model straight from vogue's magazine. His style looked really professional, yet bad boy ish.

"Are you ready?" I asked him when he strolled past me, completely ignoring my presence.

"What do you mean?" He asked without looking at me, as he picked up his car keys and his wallet.

"Are you ready for work?" I asked again.

  This time, Emeliano turned to look at me, his eyes scanning my body from head to toe, lingering on my exposed legs for a bit before looking back at my eyes and clearing his throat in a dramatical way.

"Yes... And why are you dressed like that?" He asked me.

"I'm coming with you."

He frowned. "No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"And I said no."

"And I said yes."

Emeliano muttered something under his breath. "What the fuck is wrong with you! Why do you want to come with me?"

"That's because I'll get bored, and tired," I moved closer to him. "Today's the second day of my stay here, and I want to spend all of it with you."