41

Vote and Comment:-)

You may continue...

41
Rebecca's pov

He whispered words of affection and desire with each kisses he trailed down my neck to my collarbone... This feeling was far more better than the one I dreamt about... It was almost like he was worshiping every inch of my body his lips touched.

I was ready for this, hell- I wanted this as much as I've ever wanted Anything in my life, this is Emeliano... The man who first looked at my body with fake distaste, the one who I tried so much to hate...

Now I know why I couldn't hate him.

Deep down, I knew he wasn't as evil as he claimed to be, deep down I knew there was a human in there, waiting for someone to pull him out... And yes, that someone arrived... I brought out the human in Emeliano, cleaned and softened his stone black heart, broke his shell and molded him Into the man he was before my family's betrayal.

And I don't regret it!

His slow careful kisses turned my skin into a very sweet fire, yes! Sweet fire.

But all of a sudden, he stopped.

I scrunched my brows, noticing him go so stiff.

"What is it?" I asked him, worried.

"I'm sorry. I really am."

I shifted so I could run my hands through his hair and have a clear view of his guilt filled face.

"What for?"

"The first day- I said those awful things to you- that was not me... I don't know why I could even think of saying and doing-"

"Emeliano... It's fine-"

"No... No it's not. I just feel like I don't deserve you... After everything I said-"

"Did you mean them?"

"No... Of course not."

"So, why are you pushing the past into the future? There's a reason why it's called the past you know." I said, running my hand down his jaw. "It's okay... I don't hate you for it.. not anymore."

"But you did."

"But I did... Did... I didn't know you... I was quick to judge... Anyone would do that... We both hurt each other at some point... But that's all it's gonna be... At some point..." I smiled. "Now things have changed... You've changed."

"Thank you for getting down from that taxi." He said.

"Thank you for kidnapping me afterwards." I smiled.

His lips came down on mine again, dominating and taking control of the whole situation... My stomach was doing flips from time to time... This was what I wanted, the crazy ass love story that led to intense love at the end.

I pulled him down closer to my body, I didn't wanted our bodies to be separated for one second.

He worshiped my body with every kiss, every touch... It was a moment I wanted to last forever...