23

Vote and Comment:-)

You may continue...

23
Emeliano's pov

      What the hell is wrong with me?

Why the hell did I tell her those things?! Hell, I think I know why... She did that eye thing, that thing that made me regret abducting her... She just looked too innocent for her own good.

My head was all over the place, filled with thoughts about Rebecca Lewis, and I don't even know why I can't shut them out...

I can't work, I can't sleep, I can't think... I can't do anything right...

   Stepping into the elevator to Piper's apartment, I tapped my foot impatiently, rocking back and forth... .

I even drove pass the apartment building, thinking about Rebecca! I only realized when I made a ten minutes drive away from the building.

This was a first for me... I never even thought about Her like this... With Rebecca, it's all so different, she's different and it wasn't bad different- I was good different.

Even though she can be frustrating at times, I still really cared about- stop there.. 

   This is bad... This is really bad, why can't I think of anything other than Rebecca? In my study this evening, when she left, all I could think about was that kiss, all I could think about was how her lips felt warm and perfect on mine... I tried to stop myself from looking at those evil lips for too long, they were so-

Emeliano... Seriously, stop this... What the hell is wrong with you... She's a Lewis! I can't be fooled by the same family twice... No... I can't think about her... I need to stop- Jesus! I've not even known her for long... Just like- five days!!!

The elevator stopped and pulled open, I walked out quickly, making my way to her apartment door, knowing fully well that Diego was also there.

    I needed someone to talk to right now, someone to remind me of the reason why I was doing this in the first place, because right now- I don't even know why I'm holding Rebecca down.

Knocking the door, I shifted from one foot to another, impatiently.

I need to stop thinking about Rebecca and her lips, her body, her soft hair- oh god... I'm super screwed.

I never expected this to happen... I mean, I should hate Rebecca because she was a Lewis, but why can't I stop thinking about her? Why can't I stop feeling like I was doing a terrible thing by holding her against her will.

I groaned, about to knock again but then the door flew open, leaving my hand hanging in the air.

Piper's eyes widened a little. "Emeliano? What are you-"

I didn't let her finish, I just brushed pass her and walked to her kitchen, seeing Diego pouring himself a bourbon.

I grabbed the glass from beneath the bottle in his hand and gulped down the whole thing, gesturing for him to pour another.

Few seconds in, I felt the harsh slap of the drink at the pit of my stomach.

"Dude? What the hell- you can't just barge in-" Piper paused when she saw how reckless I looked- I guess she didn't notice it when I came in. "What happened to you? You look like you were ran over by a bus or something."

Diego chuckled, pouring another round into the glass... I gulped it down in one swallow, motioning for him to pour another before I said, "Rebecca happened." I muttered.

"Rebecca Lewis?" Diego asked with a smirk.

"Yeah? Which other Rebecca do you know?" I said

"Tons... That name is really common you know." Diego Said... "But I'm quite sure the Rebecca we're talking about is capable of doing this to you... That girl is badass."

Piper laughed. "I like that... She's different from that bitch."

"Please don't call her a bitch." I mumbled, soaking the drink into my stomach.

"Oh come on, she is a bitch, get over that fact..."

I took the bottle from Diego and poured myself a drink. "You know, I told her things that I shouldn't have told her! So many personal things... And you know why?" I asked them.

They both seemed to be enjoying my state of frustration right now....

"Enlighten us." Diego took out two more glasses for him and Piper.

"She compelled me." I blurted out... I guess the alcohol was finally kicking in.

"Compel?" Piper raised a brow at me.

"Yeah... She compelled me with her freaking eyes... I couldn't bring myself to say no to her... She's just so- so-"

"Different?" Diego completed for me opening a fresh bottle of bourbon and refilled all our glasses.

"Yeah... Exactly... She's not what I expected her to be... She's smart, beautiful, frustrating, super duper frustratinnng..." I slurred in the last word.

  My system was just so fragile to take on two glasses of alcohol... Just one glass, and I'm a goner.

"She makes me feel really useless sometimes... It feels like I kidnapped her only for her to kidnap me... Does that make sense? It doesn't sound like it makes sense."

"It does." Piper patted my shoulder. "Just let her go."

"I can't." I said.

"Why? Look, I've known Rebecca for a long time... She's nothing like that Cammy bitch! She's different- why can't you just let her go... After all, Marcos is already-"

"Please, I've heard enough of his name today, I cann't take it any longer... I just hate him so much." I gulped down another glass of bourbon. "I really want this thing to fall through... I want that bastard to beg for what he did... I want them to come to me, and apologize... Then I'll kick them out with Rebecca behind their tails."

I didn't want to think too much of the issue and thank God that this drink was making me feel lighter and lighter, and maybe by tomorrow, I would forget about all of this and have a straight head.

But right now, I"m going to drown myself in alcohol till I forget my troubles.

Till I forget about Rebecca Lewis's lips and the kiss, and her body, her smile, eyes, face-

Crap.

Vote and Comment:-)

Do follow me here on Wattpad to keep up with further updates as this story won't be back up for a long time.

It'll be taken down a week after it has been completed, so if you're reading or rereading, this is your only chance to read it for free.

Thank you!

The story is completed on Radish, under a paywall, do take advantage of this before it gets taken down.

Follow my Instagram for more.

Username (therebeccayouknow)