25

Vote and Comment:-)

You may continue...

25
Rebecca's pov

     I closed the door gently behind me, turning to see Emeliano completely shirtless, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, with his hands slightly griping his hair like he was trying to block out whatever thoughts that were penetrating into his head.

I felt this jolt in my stomach, seeing Emeliano shirtless was not part of my plan, how am I supposed to interrogate him if he is oblivious to the torment his half naked body was giving me.

I let out a shaky breath, walking towards him. He looked really vulnerable. How much did he have to drink? Why did he even drink so much knowing fully well that he couldn't control it.

"Emeliano?" I called.

"Hm." He mumbled, hesitating before staring up at me.

"Are you- you okay?" I was actually asking to make sure he wasn't feeling so sick... I must get some answers from him.

"Do I look okay to you?" He asked, managing to stand up, I sucked in a large amount of air, when my eyes fell to his well sculptured chest and torso, he was towering over me and I was feeling rather uneasy.

He wasn't touching me but his intense gaze was really doing wonders to my reserve and body.

"C-can you tell me what happened?" I asked him.

He scrunched his brows and lifted his hand, brushing my hair out of my face with a smirk on his lips, I felt tingles where ever his fingers grazed.

I could perceive the alcohol from his breath, it was supposed to make me feel weird, but instead, it made me feel hot.

"Where do I start?" He mumbled. "You know..." He made a cute hiccup sound before he continued... "I used to- used to love your sister so much, I used to love her so much that it hurt... I would have given my life for her if need be. But thank God that situation never came up, or else I'd be turning in my dark grave." He chuckled, mumbling something that sounded like, are graves dark? Whatever...

"What happened?" I asked him.

His eyes snapped to mine, making me feel scared for some seconds.

I didn't think he was going to say anything, but when he spoke, I knew I was heading to the right part.

"Marcos happened... He took her from me, at least that was what I thought- not until she betrayed me, she told me things that I never thought I would ever hear, she told me to my face that she never did love me... It was really unfair you know." He said, taking a step closer which actually made me take a step back subconsciously.

"How did you find out? What did she do to make you feel betrayed?"

"April-" He stopped, as if realizing that he was talking to me. "Nice try, do you think I'd fall for this? Come on... I drove alllll the way back home without a scratch to my vehicle and myself, do you really think that I lose all my senses when I get drunk? I take it back, you're not smart-" he smirked. "You're stupid."

Dang it... I guess it's time for plan B... Annoy him.

"I'm not stupid, you're the one who's stupid... How could you let yourself get so drunk? Are you that irresponsible? Even Marcos would know better-"