CROSSING PATHS

What brings two people together who are miles away?
Destiny or Love?

Next day,

It was time for Akshay to leave for the airport, he gathered all his belongings before bidding farewell to his friends and reached the Airport in time, thankfully.

Since there was some time for boarding he decided to take a quick stroll around. He grabbed some coffee to treat himself from the previous night's hangover and did a little shopping of his favorite author's latest release which he had to miss due to his final exams and some chocolates to bargain on his early morning crankiness.

With the two favorite things in his hands, he took a seat in the lounge area sipping on his hot coffee.

Looking around to see less crowd surprisingly, he flipped through the pages of his new book and before he could indulge entirely into the book, a rare sight caught him at once, a girl!

Well true! A girl who dares to catch your mind and heart at once in one moment is rare!

Right across him sat a pretty girl dolled up in an autumn orange-colored knee-length dress, completely complementing her fair skin tone. With her eyes moving every now and then on the magazine she was reading, an infectious smile dancing on her pretty face held the power of attracting any man in his proper senses.

Akshay, basically never thought of the consequences so he always did what his heart urged him to do. He was one of those people who want to live and love every moment of life to make it lively and free from future regrets.

Looking at her personality and a different kind of aura around her, he hesitated for a while to make a move but thinking about the regret that might await him later, he decided not to miss the chance of talking to this girl. He dropped his books back into his bag and grabbed onto his coffee, with all the courage he could gather he made his way towards her.

'Hi! May I have a seat here?' Akshay spoke with quite a surprising confidence which made the girl look at him for the first time.

'Sure!' she replied casually averting her gaze to the magazine in her hands.

Akshay sat in front of her feeling happy about his first move and sitting there all he wanted to do was to engage in a conversation with her.

'I am Akshay!' He said with a little low voice than before so that she can introduce herself but the response was not as he expected, she looked at him once again and nodded with a smile.

'You are....?' Akshay forwarded his right hand for her introduction, he was adamant about knowing her.

'Kriti!' she replied taking his hand and suspiciously looked around to find the entire coffee bar almost empty.

Akshay understood her thoughts at once.

'Don't get me wrong! I just saw you sitting alone and wanted to give you a company for a time being,' He stated.