BLIND DATE

Right after a week, when Akshay was enjoying his dream job finally, the initial stages of pressure about his marriage were not delayed by his parents.

Like any another day, when they all gathered for breakfast the first most topic was his marriage.

‘Good morning, ma’ Akshay greeted his mom before sitting for breakfast. Rohan who came following him hugged her and kissed her before wishing her a pleasant morning.

Akshay who saw this mocked him,
'Oh! Rohan! Why are you being so  sweet, do you need something?'

'Shut up! I always greet my mom like that, unlike someone I am very loving and caring!' Rohan replied while his mom caressed his hair with love and bright smile.

‘No one loves me here!' Akshay complained with a sad face.

‘There will be one Akshay! Very soon!'  Manohar who joined them said.  

Both the brothers exchanged a known look as they perfectly knew what was  coming next

'Akshay! Why don't you go and meet my friend's daughter! I heard she is here for some work!' Manohar said giving him the details.

‘Meet whom dad? What for?' Akshay asked as if he wasn't aware of what he was implying. Rohan who saw his brother's film level acting skills spat on his water, earning a strong glare from his brother who said,'Slowly! Rohan!' while patting quite hardly on his head.

An alliance from India, just like we have always wanted!'Manohar said.

But Dad…’

‘Let me finish, she is already here so just meet her once, make some time! Don't deny as this is for your mom and me, I have already sent you the details!' Manohar carefully played his parent card. 

Akshay sighed looking at the details, as a good son he was expected to go meet her, so half heartedly he decided to go meet her.

‘Bro, Do you want me to join you? To meet my to be sister in law!' Rohan tried his best to tease his brother who never ever thought that he would go on a blind date, set by his parents. 
‘Idiot!No need,' Akshay threw a huge pillow on to Rohan's face much to his despair.

‘Ouch!’ Rohan winced

You deserve it!’ Akshay said looking at himself for one last time in the mirror, he was dressed in White shirt with a red jacket and black denims, satisfied with his look, he looked at his brother who returned him an assuring smile and left.

He got into his car and took out his phone to text her first.

'Hi! I am Akshay, Where are we meeting?'