BEFRIENDING

Museum - Art gallery, London

Nakshatra, who had a keen interest in old antiques, historical artefacts was suggested to visit few of the local museums and art galleries by her dear friend, Kriti who couldn't keep her company due to mid week's extensive working hours. Nakshatra readily agreed when kriti promised her the whole weekend.

The little student in her woke up early in the morning to venture out, to seek the fascinations hidden in the streets of London. She had always loved to get into past and explore things, and they never failed to amaze her with its enigmatic stories and different kind of a bliss. Looking around the museum with high on attention  she reached up to the Idol Home on the first floor, where the statues of great people who gave out so many great things for the world were kept at a height with a description below. Reading the lines and matching it up with the gestures of idols she moved along the rows of statues lit with little yellow lights and prevailing silence of the room.

Same was the condition with the another person who was coming from the another side lost in his own fascinations about art. Neither of them noticed each other until they bumped into each other. 

'Ouch!!' Cried Nakshatra stumbling upon her feet where as the other person held his head wincing in pain.

'I m sorry!' Uttered both together

which was followed by a smile acknowledging the coincidence.

'Sorry I was soo lost that I didn't even notice you,' said Nakshatra while the other person smiled wide with his killer looks. 

'Me too!Indian?' He questioned her.

'Yeah'

'How come here?'

'Art is my passion!' Nakshatra said trying her best to end the conversation being aware of the fact that he was a complete stranger to her.

'It was nice meeting you,' Nakshatra said abruptly trying to bid adios but wasn't sure about addressing him.

'Rohan,' he said forwarding his hand.

'Nakshatra' she said shaking hands with him.

'It was really really nice meeting you too or I should say bumping into you,' Rohan tried his luck to flirt with her but in vain, she just returned him an one killer look making him understand that she wasn't really impressed by his last words.

Nakshatra continued her tour around and once she was done strolling, before exiting she noticed a small book shop near the main gate. She walked in to find some helpful sources for her future research. Picking up some lovely history books she moved out of the library after paying the bill, she was busy checking her bill which was not matching with her purchase somehow.

'Hey...stop!' A deadly voice held her when a large figure towered her. She looked up with a throbbing heart to face a thug. 

'What is it?' She tried her best to be audible out of her fear.

To her hard luck within no time few more giant guys surrounded her, trying to scare her or to rob her.