MILES FAR FOR YOU

Nakshatra never expected that her relation with her mom will turn out like that, the one and only person whom she endlessly loved and the one soul who always understood her was now against her, she wasn't sure how to decipher things further but the harsh words of her father kept on ringing in her head alarming her of whatever the decisions she took, at some point the words had greater effect on her that she decided to get married as per the Indian societal pressures. But little did she know that her life was going to get lot better than she expected it to be!

'Hello....' Nakshatra answered the call with a sleepy tone.

'Sleepy head! Get up now!' Rohan screamed on phone with energy flowing out like an endless fountain.

'Why?'

'Cmon Nakshu! We had a plan to go out! Remember! Excavation site,' Rohan said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

'Oh Shit!I am sorry, I am really sorry Rohan, I totally forgot but didn't I tell you to remind me yesterday?'

'Oh now you are taking it on me, anyways I will be there in 1 hour so get ready soon,' Rohan said.

After a while, he picked her up from her house.

'How come you know about this? From where did you get the permission?' Nakshatra who was sitting next to him was shooting her endless questions at him.

'I am a student of Humanities, my professor asked me to visit a site and do a minor project on it. Because of him I got a permission and anyways I wanted a guide to help me out in this project and no one came to my mind other than you, as I know how much you are into this subject I was sure that you wont deny,' Rohan explained still concentrating on road.

'Good and by the way thanks for taking me,' she replied with a smile.

'Anything for my dear sister in law!' Rohan tried to pull her leg making her blush deep red. By addressing her so, it reminded her of Akshay, she had a sudden urge to ask about how he was doing. After their last meet she was feeling very good about him. Unconsciously, she always had a good vibes from the very start.

'How is Akshay?' Nakshatra finally asked.

'He is fine but why are you asking about him, Didn't he visit you yesterday?' Rohan was determined to tease her.

'He did but....'

'It's just that he is very irresistible right? I know my bro is a charmer'

'Rohan! You are thinking too much,' Nakshatra said understanding his deep intentions to tease her.

'Oh! So it means you don't find him attractive, poor soul he was soo happy yesterday for no reason now he will feel really bad if he gets to know that you said such a thing about him,' Rohan nailed his acting.

'Hey, I didn't mean it like that,' Nakshatra was bit anxious and then came a phone call from the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

BRO CALLING!!

Nakshatra kept quite looking at the caller ID while Rohan grinned like an idiot, intentionally he kept the call on speaker.