CHAPTER 1

Know the characters:
You'll be acting as Kim Hyuk, and your looks will be as Wonwoo from Seventeen.

Know the characters:You'll be acting as Kim Hyuk, and your looks will be as Wonwoo from Seventeen

You are 18 years old, your height is 1,75 m and for now that's all you need...

Then, Park Jihyo will be as a good human, she's the council president, and the other members of Twice help her as council members...

She's also 18 years old, as well as the other members

She's also 18 years old, as well as the other members... That's all, for now...

Let's start the story!

HYUK'S POV
Hey, I guess no one of you knows anything about me, so listen carefully to what I have to say... I'm Kim Hyuk, a 18 old boy, well should I say boy or fallen angel? I already had my first life, but I died... I haven't been a good guy while I was alive, so that's because they (the heaven) turned me into a fallen angel to live as a human in a good way... Do you wonder what I did in my other life? Here we go...

-Flashback to his first life-

At my first life I lived as a Spanish boy, my name was Alejandro Arévalo, my parents were rich but didn't give a f*ck for me... So I soon started talking with people I shouldn't had talk...
-???: Are you ready for today?
-Alejandro: I'm always ready, let's do this...

He is one of my mates, his name is David, and there's three more of us... We go to the same class, but we have a secret, we are murderers... Yeah, it may sound kinda weird, but we are part of a company of killers, people contract us to kill someone and then they pay a big amount of money...
-David: Where are the others? The class already finished, we should reunite with our boss...
-???: We are late, I know! Let's go...

He's another one of us named Iker, and behind him there's the two others, Erik and Arón...
-Erik: We are going to be late, he's gonna kill us...
-David: You mean kill just the three of you, Alejandro and I were here on time...
-Alejandro: Yeah, that's right...

We were walking to exit the high school when, a girl approached us...
-Girl: A-Alejandro, y-you know... I h-have had my e-eyes on you since the first time and-
-Alejandro: Have you look at yourself? What would I do with a girl like you... Don't bother me, disappear from my sight...

She cried, slapped me and disappeared... Why can't they understand what I am? I'm not as obvious as I think I am?
-Arón: You made again, you made cry another girl...
-Alejandro: Like if I care about her...

That's one of the things I used to do, i was named as the "Mean Prince" at my high school... I really didn't care... I killed a lot of people, not caring if they were innocent or not, I just made my job as a professional murderer... Until my last day arrived.

My mates and I were going to kill a famous man, but while we were preparing everything, one of us said that what we were doing wasnt the best option, he said he would confess to the police... The anger controlled my body, and because of that, before he could scape, I shot at him... I didn't care if he was part of our group, we was going to ruin it... The other ones, got really angry and because of that, Erik shot to me... That's how I died, but I can still remember my last sentence... "F*ck you all, I'm the best killer" after so, I died smirking...

-End flashback-
Then I went to heaven, that's a weird thing because I haven't done anything good... Some kind of God, though I had potential to be a good human, so he gave me another chance... He said that I would be able to go to heaven if I live a good life as a good human, doing good actions... So that's how I have been born as a Korean guy, named Kim Hyuk, a fallen angel...

Today I'm starting at a new high school, because now I'm a student again... My parents are also rich in this life, they manage some important restaurants all over the country, and this time they care about me and I care about them... Anyways, I'm wondering how will be my new class and so...

I head to the principal's room and there I can find who I think that it's the director and a girl

-Hyuk: (knocks the door) May I come in?
-Director: Yeah, I was waiting for you... You should be the new student, Kim Hyuk, am I right?
-Hyuk: Yes sir, it's a pleasure...
-Director: You can have a seat, please meet our council president. She's Park Jihyo, also from your course.
-Jihyo: Nice to meet you (smiles)
-Hyuk: Yeah, nice to meet you...
-Director: So, why did you decide to change your high school?
-Hyuk: My parents decided to move here in Seul, as they own a big restaurant here apart from the other ones they have all over the country... And well, I had to move as well...
-Director: I see, and what do you want to become in a future?
-Hyuk: A good person, that's the only thing I need.
-Director: Uh...
-Jihyo: He meant as a job...
-Hyuk: I don't need a job, I just need to be a good person...
-Jihyo: How selfish, you won't become a good person if you think that just by having a rich family you won't need to work... I'm disappointed, I expected more from our new student...
-Director: Well, it's okay Miss Park, for now let's see in what he's better... Could you please guide him around the building? And Mr. Kim, here you have your documents, for now you'll be in the class B... I hope you have. A great year with us...
-Hyuk: Thanks sir...(bows)

I really started in a bad way, at least that's what I think... The council president may misunderstood me, so now is really ankward to go around with her... I just hope to arrive soon to my new class...