CHAPTER 13

HYUK'S POV
It has been two weeks since the festival ended, this is our last week before summer holidays... Lately, Jihyo has been avoiding me, I think she's mad because of what I did... Gosh, I'm a big idiot...
-Mom: Hyuk! Your friends are here! Come down if you don't want to arrive late!
-Hyuk: Coming mom!
I went down where my friends were waiting for me, just as usual to head to school...
-Hyuk: Morning guys... (yawns)
-Taehyun: Hyukie, you seem so tired are you okay?
-Hyuk: Yeah, totally I just spent some time this night dividing the money we gain to all the clubs and this (hands a envelope with money) is for the last travel you wanted to do as a class...(smiles)
-Yeonjun: Yay! We did it! We are going on trip, finally!

-Beomgyu: Good job Hyukie! -Hyuk: Nah it's all because of the awesome concert you did (smiles) -Soobin: Well, let's go! I don't want to arrive late, and someone has to tell the class that we are going on a trip! -Huening: Shouldn't be Hyuk the one...

-Hyuk: Nah it's all because of the awesome concert you did (smiles)
-Soobin: Well, let's go! I don't want to arrive late, and someone has to tell the class that we are going on a trip!
-Huening: Shouldn't be Hyuk the one to tell them?
-Beomgyu: As he's part from the student council... Yeah, Hyuk you are in charge...
-Hyuk: (sighs) Got it... Let's go...
We arrived to the school and as always the students council were checking the students, while we are approaching them I see how Jihyo starts heading inside the building... What's wrong with her?
-Hyuk: Morning girls...
-Sana: Morning Hyuk-ah!
-Mina: What happens? You look kinda tired...
-Hyuk: I spent some night time dividing the money we gained for the clubs, I already put it in different envelopes... So then we'll have to distribute them... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Excellent job as always! (pats my back playfully)
-Dahyun: Are you sure it's just for that?

How the hell does she know that there's something more... She just knows me too good...
-Hyuk: Yah, Dahyun-ah... I'm okay! (smiles)
-Dahyun: Liar...
-Hyuk: (sighs) Okay... I'm worried, why is Jihyo avoiding me? Does she hate me because of what I did?

Suddenly all of them started laughing, why? Is it funny what I said? Cause I'm really serious about this...
-Chaeyoung: Don't worry Hyuk-ah, she doesn't hate you...
-Tzuyu: If we had to say, it's probably the opposite... (laughs)
-Dahyun: You don't understand girls' hearts... (smirks)
-Hyuk: So...
-Nayeon: Just wait, don't think about it too much... (smiles)
-Hyuk: Okay, well I'll you later at the students council room...
-All: Okay!

And I went to my class where I have to announce that we'll be having a trip...

JIHYO'S POV
We were checking the students when I see Hyuk and his friends coming... My heart started beating so hard that I couldnt hold it, I had been avoiding him since the festival ended... When I'm near I get really nervous... So I just avoid him... Like now, he seems to be talking with the rest of the girls... Oh! He left... I returned to the girls...
-Jihyo: So everything's right?
-Nayeon: He thinks you might hate him... (laughs)
-Jihyo: Huh?
-Momo: As you are avoiding him...
-Jihyo: What did you say to him?
-Sana: That it's just the opposite... (smirks)
-Jihyo: Yah, pabos! (blushes) What am I going to do now?
-Dahyun: He'll give you time I guess... So don't worry, and I heard that his class will be having a trip before going to summer holidays...
-Jihyo: We are not going to see him anymore?!
-Jeongyeon: Later at the student council room, he said so...
-Jihyo: Aish, summer holidays are around three months... That's a lot of time...
-Tzuyu: You'll come right? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: She has to see Hyuk before they leave so she'll probably come... (smirks)