CHAPTER 7

HYUK'S POV
Jihyo's mom is very nice, and I feel so comfortable at her house... It's not like if they had a lot of privileges, but I feel better like this... A humble house, filled with good vibes... Yeah, this is perfect...
-Mom: Today we will be having soup and some meat after so... Are you okay with it? (smiles)
-Hyuk: Yeah, that's perfect miss (smiles)
-Mom: Then, Jihyo and you, could start setting the table?
-Jihyo: Mom! He's a guest, how can you ask him to-
-Hyuk: I'm okay with it!

We started setting the table until I feel something grabbing my leg... I look down to find a little guy...
-Hyuk: Uh... Hi, what's your name? (smiles)

He didn't answer, I guess he's shy after all as he ran to Jihyo...
-Jihyo: Seonwoo... What are you doing awake at this time? You have to go to school tomorrow...
-Hyuk: Oh, so his name is Seonwoo...
-Jihyo: He's my little brother, he's 5 years old... And he should be sleeping right now...
-Mom: Seonwoo, what are you doing here?
-Jihyo: I asked him the same...
-Seonwoo: I just wanted to see who was the boy talking...

I chuckled, he's really cute. I never thought I would feel like this, I mean, i was a murderer who didn't care about anything... Not even his own life...
-Hyuk: Seonwoo-ah, my name is Kim Hyuk, and I'm a new friend of your sister (smiles) Do you want to play with me after we have dinner?
-Seonwoo: Yes!
-Jihyo: You have to go to sleep, another day Seonwoo...
-Seonwoo: But I want to play with him (pouts)
-Mom: Just today, little boy...
-Seonwoo: Yay!

He ran to me after so, and sited at my lap while we were having dinner... Being honest, it was one of the best soup I have ever tasted!
-Hyuk: Daebak! This is delicious, I have never tasted something as good as this! (smiles)
-Seonwoo: That's because mommy have magic hands, that puts love to food and it tastes so good!
-Hyuk: I'm sure that it's because of it! (smiles)

 Being honest, it was one of the best soup I have ever tasted! -Hyuk: Daebak! This is delicious, I have never tasted something as good as this! (smiles) -Seonwoo: That's because mommy have magic hands, that puts love to food and it tastes so good!...

JIHYO'S POV
I couldn't take off my eyes of Seonwoo with Hyuk, normally my brother is so shy but he seems so comfortable with him... I have to admit that they are so cute right now, I can't believe that a guy I just met two days ago is actually playing with my little brother...
-Hyuk: Well Seonwoo-ah, I think it's time for both of us to go to sleep... Tomorrow we have school, but we can play another day... (pats his head)
-Seonwoo: Why? Just a few more minutes! Pwese~
-Hyuk: Aw, I would but we can't... I promise to come another day... But if you want, I can go with you to your room and wait until you fall asleep...
-Seonwoo: Can you read me a book too?
-Hyuk: (chuckles) Okay, guide me to your room...

I see how they went to Seonwoo's room, i just waited for Hyuk to finish reading the book...
-Hyuk: Okay, he's asleep now... Thanks for the dinner Miss. Park (smiles)
-Mom: Nope, thank you for scolding Jihyo and play with Seonwoo... Come anytime (smiles)
-Hyuk: (bow at her) Well Jihyo, I'm returning back home...
-Jihyo: I'll go with you outside...

(outside)
-Hyuk: Today was fun, we should repeat someday...
-Jihyo: Yeah...
-Hyuk: Well, I'll be taking my leave... See you tomorrow miss president (waves)
-Jihyo: Yeah, see you!

He disappeared and I entered my home and went to my bed... I can't believe all the things that happened today... I really met a weird and a special guy, I wonder how will this end...

(After two weeks)
HYUK'S POV
I wake up and do my morning routine as always... Today is Saturday, and I'm going to meet my friends, as we decided to play at park...

(at park)
-Soobin: Hey there Hyuk!
-Hyuk: Hey guys!
-Huening: I have heard that the student council and some clubs are preparing a festival... Is it true?
-Hyuk: Yeah, actually that was my idea so we can win money for the clubs...
-Yeonjun: Good job Hyukie!

Yeah, they put me that nickname... For them I'm Hyukie now...i don't care so I let them be...
-Beomgyu: We are going to the festival for sure!
-Taehyun: Yeah, we heard that each club will do something to help... So I really want to go!
-Soobin: We'll eat a lot!
-All: (laughs)
-Hyuk: Well, let's play?
-Yeonjun: Yeah, show me what you have! (smirks)

We played football for a time

Until what seems like the student council approach us

-Huening: Hyuk, I think that they are looking for you...

Then Dahyun ran to me...
-Dahyun: We have been looking for you all the morning!
-Hyuk: What happens?
-Sana: We decided that the students council will do a performance as well, we'll act at our theater!
-Hyuk: For festival?
-Chaeyoung: Of course!
-Hyuk: Okay...
-Jeongyeon: And we already decided, which role will be doing each person... And also what will we be doing... We decides to do the typycal ones...
-Hyuk: Ones? In plural?
-Mina: Yeah two different shows, "The snowhite and the seven dwarfs" and also " Romeo and Juliet"
-Hyuk: Okay, so what's the matter? And why didnt you tell me anything about this Jihyo?

No answer, she's just behind Nayeon...
-Momo: The matter is that you'll be the Prince and Romeo, as you are the unique male at the student council... And the Princess and Juliet, we decided that will be Jihyo...
-Nayeon: That's because she's acting shy today...
-Jihyo: I'm not acting shy...

Thinking about it, both of the show have romantic scenes... Oh God, do I really have to do this to go heaven?
-Dahyun: You know, we already made the first poster to announce it! We can stick it around the high school and also around the city!
-Hyuk: Let me see...

-Hyuk: What the hell?! How did you do it? Why do you have a pic of me?-Sana: Secret

-Sana: Secret... We just had to edit it a bit and this is the result!
-Tzuyu: Pretty good right? (smirks)
-Soobin: Aww, Hyukie you look so handsome (teasing)
-Yeonjun: Yeah, I feel like falling for you already (teasing)
-Taehyun: It's not possible, you are starting to look as handsome as me...
-Beomgyu: Sorry not sorry for sending the student council your pic, you look awesome (laughs)
-Hyuk: Yah! Get ready you all!

God, this is too much to handle... But I think it's going to be fun as well...