CHAPTER 21

HYUK'S POV
After some months and years filled with exams, fun, friends and my girlfriend, today is finally our graduation day... We are leaving, today is when we all separate to choose our own way on our lives...I'm walking to Jihyo's home, so we can go together...
-Hyuk: (knocks the door)
-Seonwoo: (opens the door) Hyuk-hyung!
-Hyuk: Hey there, how have you been?
-Seonwoo: So good, thanks to you I scored a 9 at math exam! Mommy told me that she'll buy me a new toy because of it? (smiles proudly)
-Hyuk: (smiles) Good job, I was sure that you could do it! (pats his head) By the way, here's your sister?
-Jihyo: Right here sweetie... Seems like you missed me so much... (smirks)

-Hyuk: Yeah Yeah

-Hyuk: Yeah Yeah... (pecks her lips) Are you ready for our last day?
-Jihyo: Sadly, yeah I'm ready...
-Hyuk: Let's go then! (holds her hand)
-Jihyo: Mom we are going!
-Mom: Okay, enjoy your day!
-Both: Yeah!

We headed to the high school, there we took a lot of pics and celebrated our last day at school... They gave us our certificate, and a pic of all the class... We greeted our juniors, and they congratulated us... I said goodbye to friends and return with Jihyo. The next year I decided to go to University and study production, as in a future I would like to work as a producer... My friends debuted as a group so they are still together and we hang out whenever they can... Jihyo, debuted as well with the rest of the student council, and just like before I just saw her whenever we could...

That's me at university, on my last year of the career, giving a speech for the new students

That's me at university, on my last year of the career, giving a speech for the new students... I'm still going out with Jihyo, but it's being for difficult to hang out, as she's an idol and fans don't leave her alone...