CHAPTER 8

HYUK'S POV
-Mom: Hyuk! Time to wake up! Get ready right now if you don't want to be late school...

Ugh, Monday again... And what it's worst, today we start having the first rehearsals for the festival... Being the main character won't be an easy task... They already finished the second poster as well, and although I'm really really embarrassed, I have to admit that it ended up pretty good...

-Mom: Kim Hyuk, if you don't go downstairs right now and have breakfast, a swear for God that you'll regret it!-Hyuk: I'm going Mom

-Hyuk: I'm going Mom...

I go downstairs and have breakfast until suddenly our door bell rings... Who can be at this time? I open the door who allows to enter the mansion' s garden, and then I open the main door... Wow! What are they doing here?!
-Beomgyu: Hyukie!
-Hyuk: Hey there! How did you know where I live?
-Taehyun: Some teachers told us, and we thought that it would be good if we all walk to school together...
-Hyuk: Yup, I'll catch my things and we'll be able to leave!
-Huening: Hyuk has a really big house...

-Soobin: Because he's rich, I heard that his parents owns some important restaurants all over the country

-Huening: I see...
-Yeonjun: But he's not the typical rich tho, he's humble and prefers to do the things just like the others...
-Beomgyu: Thats why we are friends...
-Taehyun: Oh, there he is...
-Hyuk: Did you wait too much? My mom was stickied to me and I couldn't leave...
-Yeonjun: Nah, let's go!

We arrived to school and I couldn't feel more embarrassed, the student council already started posting the posters all over the school and I guess that soon all over the city as well... If it couldn't get worst, a lot of people suddenly approached us...
-Girl 1: Hyuk-ah, is it true that you'll be starring as the prince?
-Girl 2: I can't wait to see you as a prince!
-Boy 1: Man, being a prince will make you even more popular...

Fortunately, the student council appeared, well not all the students council... Just Jihyo, and she saved me...She grabbed my arm and yelled...
-Jihyo: Please don't make him feel unconfortable, remember that he's doing this to gain money for all your club's petitions...

I said goodbye to my friends as I think I'll continue behind Jihyo, she's still grabbing my arm so... Until some people start commenting...
-Girl 1: Oh so is it true?
-Boy 1: I heard that the students council president is going out with the new student...
-Girl 2: Aww, they'll be acting together, isn't it romantic?
-Girl 3: Yeah... I would do so as well with my boyfriend...