CHAPTER 19

JIHYO'S POV
After we kissed he smiled and seems to fainted on me, then that one hell King disappeared... And Castiel, he seems dumbfounded...
-Jihyo: Could you help me with Hyuk?
-Castiel: It's just that I don't understand what happened...
-Jihyo: But we saved him, right?
-Castiel: I guess, so?

Then another man in white appeared, and I don't know why, Castiel bowed at him, so I did it as well...
-Castiel: My Lord...
-Lord: You did a good job Jihyo...
-Jihyo: T-Thanks...
-Lord: Give me Hyuk a moment...

He leans closer and touches his forehead, I don't know what did it mean...
-Castiel: My Lord...
-Lord: If you are not understanding, Hyuk is not an angel anymore... Also not a demon... Jihyo you broke his chains...
-Jihyo: Did I?
-Castiel: So what's Hyuk?
-Lord: He's is just a simple human, oh, and if you are wondering what will happen now... I'll make his parents recognize him... About the whole school, I can't do it...
-Jihyo: But I'll recognize him, right?
-Lord: Of course, but now you'll be able to be together more time... He's a human. He'll experience every feeling...
-Castiel: I'm happy for him, he suffered a lot when he couldn't talk to Jihyo...
-Lord: It was the first time I saw an angel in love, and what was lore surprising is that he was in love with a human... Being an angel were his chains, but loving Jihyo, gave him his freedom... Good luck from now on, just take care of him, although he'll have a good guard angel... (pats Castiel's back)
-Castiel: (chuckles)
-Lord: Let's go Castiel...
-Castiel: Okay, take care of him...

They left after so, wait, how am I supposed to carry Hyuk? And I don't know where does he live, I mean, I don't remember... Suddenly I feel how he's waking up...
-Jihyo: Did you take a good nap? (jokes)
-Hyuk: Huh? (yawns)
-Jihyo: Hyuk, now that you are awake please walk by yourself...
-Hyuk: Oh, yeah...
-Jihyo: By the way, do you feel weird?
-Hyuk: Should i?
-Jihyo: Nope, it's just that you are a human now...
-Hyuk: I'm a human?!
-Jihyo: Yeah...
-Hyuk: Yay! (hugs me)

I hugged him back, he really wished this I guess...
-Hyuk: I'm finally able to be with you, Jihyo...

About that, what am I going to do? He was my lover before he had to return to heaven... Yah, I have to admit he's different from the other boys... I really like him, and he stole my first kiss twice...
-Jihyo: So, where do you live?
-Hyuk: Yah... What am I going to do now? My parents don't remember me...
-Jihyo: They will, they told me (points to the sky) So now you have to continue like a normal human... (smiles)

-Hyuk: Okay, I'll be going then

-Hyuk: Okay, I'll be going then... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Uh, do you want me to go with you? I mean, I don't know where do you live and well, you where I live so I think it's quite fair...
-Hyuk: (chuckles) Sure, let's go...

We walked for a while, until we reached what looks like a very expensive house... Is he rich or something?
-Hyuk: You probably don't remember, but the first day when I met you, you hated me because you thought I'm a stupid rich kid... (laughs)
-Jihyo: R-Really?
-Hyuk: Yeah, but you had my attention since then... So I guess that it was a good thing... Well welcome to my house, anyways...

We crossed the garden and knocked at the principal door... Then a maid opened it, and bow at him... Seems like he really lived here...
-Hyuk: I'm home!

And then a woman came...
-Hyuk: Mom-
-Mom: Where were you? You know how late is it?
-Hyuk: I'm sorry... (smiles)
-Mom: Really? You don't seem like being sorry....oh, who's this girl?
-Hyuk: She's Jihyo, uh...
-Jihyo: I'm his girlfriend, it's a pleasure...

Yeah, I decided to be in a relationship with Hyuk, after all we already were so...
-Mom: Why didn't you tell me that you had such a beautiful girlfriend?
-Hyuk: (blushed) I didn't thought it was necessary for you to know...
-Mom: Of course it's necessary! C'mon, we are about to have dinner...

HYUK'S POV
Jihyo told my mom that she's my girlfriend, which means that we are together again... Gosh, I'm finally able to have a normal life... But this time, I know the value of things and I decided to live as a good person... We sitted to eat, and waited for the maids to serve us...
-Hyuk: Thanks (smiles)
Jihyo thanked them as well...
-Hyuk: You know? This is the first time that a girl comes to my house...
-Jihyo: And no other girls will come...
-Hyuk: Jealous... That's cute (smiles)
-Mom: So, Jihyo-ah, where do you live?
-Jihyo: Oh, I live in a normal house... I don't have a rich family or anything like that...
-Hyuk: But they are so humble, nice, caring people... I had been there more than one time... I can tell that her little brother loves me (smirks)
-Jihyo: Yeah, that's true... (smiles)
-Mom: I see... I'm glad you are that close, I was worried because we had to move here so suddenly... It's awesome to see you with a girlfriend, oh and you are starting school this Monday...
-Hyuk: Yeah, Jihyo goes to the same school... Well, actually she's the council president....
-Mom: Really? That's awesome, you'll have her to help you... Thank you Jihyo for taking care of my son...
-Jihyo: I just hope we can be like this for a long time...
-Hyuk: Yah, can we eat?

Girls really like this kind of conversation, but for me it's kinda embarrassing... It's now 11:00pm and we already finished having dinner... Jihyo it's about to leave...
-Jihyo: Well, I'm leaving Miss. Kim...
-Mom: I hope to see you soon dear!
-Hyuk: I'll go with you Jihyo, it's quite late already...
-Jihyo: It's okay, I can go by myself...

She opened the door, and when she was out, we heard a loud thunder that made her enter in no time... She's such a cutie... Then it started raining a lot...
-Hyuk: Are you okay?
-Jihyo: Yeah, that was no-

Another thunder is heard and she hugs me...
-Hyuk: Why don't you sleep here? We have a lot of rooms...
-Jihyo: I should call my mom then...
-Hyuk: Okay, I'll tell my mom...

I told my mom that Jihyo would stay here, and she just answered with a smirk... Why does she has to be like that?