CHAPTER 10

HYUK'S POV
Today is our second week with the rehearsals, I think that I already memorized all my parts, I just hope I don't get nervous at stage...
-Taehyun: Morning Hyukie!
-Hyuk: Hey!
-Beomgyu: Soo will start the summer station... Which means that we'll be able to hang out more times!
-Yeonjun: I was thinking of going on a trip with the class at the end of the course... What do you think?
-Hyuk: The school doesn't have that money, if you can gain some then I'll see if we can... Im already working for the others clubs, but you can do something as well for the festival...
-Soobin: I've got it! We are going to do a concert! Guys we practiced a lot, maybe this is our opportunity to make the people know us...
-Huening: We already have some songs so I think it's a great idea hyung!
-Soobin: Can we participate Hyukie?
-Hyuk: Uh... Okay, although I would have like to join you as well...
-Taehyun: You can't, you are the main character of the show... You are the handsome prince who has to save the Princess (teasing)
-Hyuk: Yah! Let's go, we'll be late...

We headed to the high school and there were the students council checking that the students were doing fine...
-Hyuk: Morning girls...
-Momo: Oh! Hyuk-ah, wait we are going to do something different today...
-Hyuk: You guys heard her, you can head to class without me...
-Beomgyu: Good luck Hyukie!
-Yeonjun: See you later hottie! (teasing)
-Hyuk: Yah! Just go already!

 -Beomgyu: Good luck Hyukie! -Yeonjun: See you later hottie! (teasing) -Hyuk: Yah! Just go already!

We ended checking the students and I waited for them to tell me what are we going to do...
-Hyuk: So, why are we not attending class?
-Nayeon: Chaeyoung decided that we are going to spend this last two weeks with rehearsals...
-Hyuk: What about the exams?!
-Jihyo: I told them so, but they are just too stubborn...

Suddenly Dahyun pushes Jihyo towards me, fortunately I catch her...
-Jihyo: Hey, I could got hurted...
-Sana: But there's always Hyuk for you right?
-Nayeon: Yeah, Hyuk... Will you be there for Jihyo?
-Hyuk: (still having her at his arm) I'll be there, I'll be like her guardian angel...
-Jihyo: (blushes) Hey don't say such things, you'll make me blush! (hits my arm playfully)
-Hyuk: You already are... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Aish...
-Hyuk: You look cute tho...
-All: Awww

To be honest, I'm more comfortable around Jihyo lately... I mean, he have spent a lot of time doing that such of scenes so now it's like we are used to the skinship...
-Jihyo: So, let's start with the rehearsal! (grabs my hand and starts running to the teather)
-Hyuk: Let's go!

CHAEYOUNG'S
They don't know it, but they are getting closer slowly... I think that after this show, they'll be something more than just partners...

HYUK'S POV

-Hyuk: Jihyo-ah, how are you feeling? I mean, im getting even more nervous as the day of our show is coming...

-Jihyo: Im nervous as well...The students are going to see a face that i have never shown before...

-Hyuk: You'll show your nice and beautiful face? Oh yeah, you always have the nice and beautiful face...