💐 part three ; rosy gloss 💐

hayley's pov ; saturday 8:26am

rolling out of bed with a groan, i reluctantly open my eyes and check the time on my phone. half eight. god, is it that late already? i haul myself off the floor and onto the edge of the hotel bed.

i'm meeting alex today to look around his flat. i was slightly hesitant at first - meeting up in a non-public space with a random guy from twitter? no thank you - but he seemed sweet and he's a pretty big youtuber. i doubt a kidnapper would have 1.5 million subs. 

stifling a yawn, i stumble over to my suitcase, rummage through its eternal depths (i had to bring all my stuff if i'm moving in somewhere, and the size of my suitcase shows it) and pull out an outfit and my makeup bag. these should do for today. i flick on thick eyeliner and mascara, some rosy lipgloss plus highlighter and that's it.

 i flick on thick eyeliner and mascara, some rosy lipgloss plus highlighter and that's it

; hayley's outfit ;

now that i'm dressed i find myself overcome with nerves. what am i going to do when i get to the flat? what if it's awkward? i've never even met alex before - he could be totally different than how he is online. i've watched his videos before, but that could easily be a facade. what if i hate his roommates? or worse, his roommates hate me?

maybe i care a little more than i thought about this offer than i realised, because i'm terrified by all these thoughts.

heeeeeEEeey bitches sorry for the short chapter, it's like half eight  and i am exhausted

*pats self on back because no-one else will*

this is very alex centered at the moment but FOR A REASON

GEORGE WILL BE THE MAIN FOCUS I SWEAR

plus alex is sick what's wrong with the story focusing on him for a bit ;)