❄️ part 27 ; ago ❄️

one week ago

"george? thank god, is that you?"

a clearly intoxicated george stumbles into the apartment, beaming drunkenly. "heeeey will! what's up?"

"it's almost 3 in the morning! you had me worried sick! you weren't answering my calls, or alex's texts, i couldn't get to sleep from the stress--"

"shhh," the drunk boy giggles, stumbling forward and leaning against will. "i was just at the pub. you told me to be more social!"

"yeah, but not like this! you didn't even tell me where you were going. i thought you'd been stabbed or mugged." 

"buuuut i wasn't." george puffs a curl out of his face, his wide green eyes crossed. belle delphine clone.

will sighs. he can't stay mad at george when he's like this - he's adorable when he's drunk. george sways to the side, teetering over, and will catches him before he faceplants. he just giggles more, wrapping his arms around will. "you're pretty."

"right, let's get you to bed." 

"but--"

will grabs george and flings the short boy over his shoulder. without missing a beat, he hauls him into his room and dumps him onto his bed. "there. go to sleep, george."

"stay with me," george slurs, outstretching an arm. will sighs once more, but a small smile breaks out on his face - he can't say no to george in this condition. plus, he might need his help in the middle of the night or something.

"fine. anything to make you sleep. i'm taking off my trousers though. no homo."

"sooooo homo," george giggles.

will strips off to his boxers and climbs in next to george. "thought hayley was meant to do this?"

"sh-e sleeps in her own room now. i don't mind that much."

"that much?" will murmurs, closing his eyes.

"i like you better."

will frowns, his eyes snapping open, but george is already snoring.