The Plan?

Dipper POV:
I fell asleep quite fast, I was impatient to meet Bill. What would he say? How would he respond?

"Bill! Bill, are you here?"

Two arms hugged me from behind.

Pinetree!! How are you? He didn't do anything to you after we agreed did he?

"Bill? What do you mean we?"

Well, I took temporary possession of your body.

He probably saw the look on my face.

I'm sorry Pinetree!!! Please forgive me! I needed you for a plan.

Curiosity struck me.

"A plan?"

Bill looked at me over my shoulder.

Yes, I sense something harmful coming from him. By harmful, I mean to you and your family.

I relaxed a bit.

"S-So, I didn't betray you?"

Bill shook his head turned me around for a kiss.

It was short and chaste, I was waking up.

"B-Bill, I'm worried."

He smiled at me, showing me everything would be alright.

I awoke with a sigh. Mabel was already up, I could hear her sqealing. I walked downstairs to start my daily routine. In the midst of the day while no one was coming in, Wendy's friends came by.

Mabel stopped Wendy from leaving, "Hey, wait! Can Dipper and I come along?" She paused, "Dunno, how old did you guys say you were?" I was about to speak up and say twelve, however I was elbowed in the stomach.

"We're thirteen!" Mabel said rather loudly. Wendy just shrugged and led us outside. Her friends, to say the least, were unpleasent. Especially Robby. He looked like he would kill me for no reason.

He called us little kids, Mabel didn't take to kindly to that. You could practically feel the death aura coming from her. Robby was later kicked in his butt. Pretty hard, might I add.

We all got into a van and Mabel wrote some rainbow sunshine shit with a pink marker. I could feel Bills presence in the back of my mind, so I relaxed a bit.

We arrived at an abandoned convenience store. Everyone jumped the fence. I could easily have gotten over, but I had to keep up the frail boy image. I was dropped on the ground to be quite frank.

At the entrance I was bored until I heard myself being called a little kid. I wasn't even aware who said it, I was just mad. Bills presence grew slightly, but I pushed back a bit.

I climbed up the side of the building and onto the roof. A few punches to the vent and it was through. I heard Mabel cheer and before opening the door, Robby making a snarky comment about me making it.

Needless to say, everyone was excited when I opened the doors. Mabel even fist bumped me! I'm still not used to her liking me, or treating me like a human being.

Inside, Wendy actually wanted to talk to me. We were chatting, she was complementing me, and I got a request for some more ice. At the ice box, there was a floating brain! Bills presence hadn't left, so I was calm as I grabbed the ice and handed it to the others.

Mabel was high on this Smile Dip. Which was definitely banned for a good reason. She was foaming at the mouth. Suddenly, Thompson was at dance dance revolution and Robby found the dead body outlines.

Nate was about to lay down in them and without thinking, I stopped him. I didn't really care, so I was confused as to why I had done that. "Woah little dude, why shouldn't I lay down in it?"

I thought for a split second and calmly stated, "Because it's rude to the people that died. How would you feel if you or someone you cared about died and others were insulting them and layed in your outline?"

Everyone stopped for a second and thought. Robby however hated my logic and shoved me backwards, "Yeah right, you're just a pussy." I fell backward into the outlines and they started to glow.

A very bad feeling came to me. In less than five minutes Tambry was in electronics, Thompson was inside Dance Dance Revolution, Nate was a hot dog, and the others were no where to be seen.

Suddenly, Mabel floated up and spoke in a deep masculine voice. Something in me snapped. Wendy had taken cover and was calling for me. I picked up a bat and felt Bills presence overwhelm me. "You!" I said to the ghost. The turned Mabel to me and appeared behind her.

"LET GO OF MY SISTER!!!!" I swung the bat and then the next thing I remember was standing above my dazed sister with ectoplasm dripping from the bat.

I helped her up. "Ugh! What happened?" I looked at Wendy describing what had just happened, "You had too much Smile Dip."

We loaded back into the van and Mabel grumbled at what she had done earlier. I was relieved that this night was coming to an end. I just wanted to be at home.

It was funny, just a few weeks ago I hated this place to the core. Now though, I think it's not so bad. I genuinly liked this small place called Gravity Falls.

Mabel and I were dropped off at the Mystery Shack. While walking to the door, the tv was tossed out the window. We froze as Gruncle Stan popped his head out. "Uhhh, couldn't find the remote."

That was not the weirdest thing that had happened. I wanted to get everything done fast so I could talk wih Bill about earlier. What was all that power? I remember beating the ghosts up and I remember smiling.

That part was probably from Bill. He always loved to tell me how pain was hilarious. I sighed fondly at the thoughts of Bill. I ate, brushed my teeth, got into my pj's and relaxed in bed.

I was so tired, I wanted to cuddle with Bill when I went into my dreams. I wondered if he would agree. Slowly, drifting off to sleep, I smiled.