Shrink or Grow?

Dipper POV:

Mabel, Soos, and I have gotten pretty close now that the truth is out. We were joking around until Soos notoced that Mabel was taller than me.

"That can't be possible Mabel and I have always been the same height."

Soos measures us and confirms, "Nope, she's exaclty one centameter taller dude."

They start to chant off 'Alpha Twin.' I'll show them 'Alpha Twin.' I remembered reading about a crystal deep in the forest that could grow and shrink things and headed off to find it.

When I found it I fiddled around and worked out the settings of it on my flashlight.

The next morning Soos measured us again, "I dunno how dude, but you've grown exactly one centameter."

"What?! How is that possible?!"

"I dunno, must have hit a growth spurt in my sleep or something."

I teased her and her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

I was up in my room when Mabel bust in.

"Alright! Where is the invisble Wizard!?"

"The what?"

"I know you bribed the wizard to grow you!"

We went back and forth util I got so irritated that I just revealed the flashlight.

"That's cheating!"

We fight over the flashlight for a bit, growing and shrinking random parts until we found ourselves outside and it rolled away from us. We look up to see Gideon.

"Maybe he wasn't watching when we were fighting and doesn't realize it's a magical flashlight that can magically grow and shrink things?"

Mabel loudly whispered. Gideon was right next to us. He picked up the flashlight and tested it out before shrinking both of us and capturing us in a jar.

"Hey, Dipper. I'm sorry I made a big deal about the flashlight. You just always win at every game we play. It just felt nice to finally be winning at something against you."

'Bitch you have had everyone's love and attention since we were small!'

"I'm sorry Mabel, I just felt so insecure when you guys were chanting 'Alpha Twin.'"

We hugged. "Pat Pat."

Then, we were shaken out of the jar onto a table. Gideon stared down at us.

"Why hello Dipper!"

"Gideon! Let us go!"

"Why would I do that? When I can bribe Stanford with you for ownership of the shack?"

"What?" It took me a second to remember that Gruncle Stan was veiwed as Stanford instead of Stanly.

Gideon chuckled creepily.

"Are you gonna hurt us?"

"Why, of course not Dipper. As long as you agree to be mine."

"Never!!!!"

"Then you can sit here!!!"

He put Mabel in a gummy bear bag and set his Guinea Pig to look after us before leaving.

"Mabel! Get out of there! We need to stop him!"

She stuffed a gummy bear head in her pocket and saluted. We made a rope out of his hair on his brush.

"Wait!" I stopped when I noticed something.

"What is it?"

"His pendant is over here. We can use it to escape!"

Mabel and I got on the pendant and we flew out of an open window. When we reached the Shack, it was almost too late. Mabel dropped a gummy bear in his hair and we landed next to the flashlight.

"Alright, get in front of the flashlight and I'll grow you back."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Will you let me keep my extra centameter?"

"Really Mabel? Now?"

"Yes!"

Before we could do anything more, a shadow cast over us.

"Well, well, well. Thought you could out smart me? Looks like your bickering got in the way!"

He picked both of us up and plopped us into his pocket. He entered the house and found himself in the mirror maze. He quickly started to break the mirrors.

"Mabel, I'm sorry I argued."

"No Dipper, I'm sorry I was pushy."

"Well, I did manage to shrink the pendant while we were arguing though."

I held up the pendant.

"Wow, that's cool dude."

"Soos?!"

Mabel and I shout in surprise.
"Yeah dudes, I was in the doorway and he shrank me."

"Alright, well, hold on."

Mabel held my hand that had the pendant and Soos held my other hand. As we were flying out, Soos got distracted and fell to the floor.

"Remember me!"

We nodded and flew to his armpit and started to tickle him silly. Looks like we were just in time too. He fell to the floor laughing and Stan kick-rolled him out the door. He had dropped the flashlight and we used it to turn back to normal.

"Hey! You let me keep my extra centameter!"

"Yeah, you earned it."

I took the crystal off the flashlight and Mabel and I destroyed it. We were laughing until we heard a small shout.

"Dudes! I've been trying to get your attentions!"

The glass shards spelled out 'Help Soos.'

"Glue."

"Lots of Glue."

We said fast and by the end of it all, we were tired out. Soos was back to normal and we brushed our teeth and got ready for bed.

"I am tired, how about you?"

"Yeah, I am too Mabel."

We say our goodnights and quickly fall asleep.