06

Maybe I forget to warn you guys, English is not my first language so bear with me if you find grammatical errors😂😂

________

He stepped inside the room. He found two boys sat on their respective bed holding game console and concentrating on the screen. Sometimes they chorused winning or groaned feeling defeat.

He peeped through the opened door. He smiled watching them. As if they forgot their big lost 5 years ago.

Yeah, it's been five years his wife missing. Five years the boys wanted their mom coming back. Five years, his heart was grieving, asking God to help him finding his lovely woman. Five years he had to fight for the boys to stay strong. It was not easy.

Usually he came home, he walked finding where the boys were. Sometimes in their bedroom gaming, in the backyard playing, in the living room watching tv, or library while they did their homework.

He cheered them, saying if Momma came home, they had to make her proud. So they did well by their grade and did their homework sometimes project team. This also made him proud. Their boys were acting adult sometimes.

But it's not. Meghan never home these years. He never stopped hoping. He still feeling guilty and everything, the most of all he regretted what he did to her. Never in his crazy mind, he argued with her like that.

He took deep breath to put aside his shaking voice and cough.

"boys, " he knocked while leaning on the door frame, the boys turned their head. " time to dinner. "

"okay, " Leone said.

"but Daddy, we are getting fun, " but not with Liam, he's whining.

"you can play again after dinner, Liam, " Ryan chuckled.

The sensitive twin boy he had always made him smile. He was always whining if he didn't finish something but had to do important matter. He liked teasing him.

He didn't want to pamper them much, just like he and Meghan decision to raise the boys. They had to understand if they wanted something, they should work harder.

He hoped, Meghan proud of him.

They walked to dining room. Jack and Rosey already sat there. She smiled at them with her hands rest on huge belly. She had second baby and now she was in her 8 months.

Jack and Rosey already married 4 years ago and had the cute little girl Brittany Daniella Williams. The cutie resembled her mum's features but had her dad's eyes and hair color. This was their weekly dinner together.

The boys were approaching 10 years old a few weeks ahead and they're already reached Ryan chest. They grew so fast. Their father's features were already in their body, everything except their eyes and hair. Leone had Meghan's hair and both got the emerald color from their beautiful mother.

" hi Uncle Jack, Aunty Rose! " they said unison and giving them kissed on the cheek. They soon kissed Rosey's belly, "hi baby cousin! "

It made Rosey smile brighter.

"Hi Bree! "

The boys kissed her cheeks making her giggle. They loved their little cousin like a sister and very over protective. Maybe they're becoming possessive.

"hello, Liam.. Hello Leone! " little Bree greeted them. "Uncle Wee?!"

Bree shrieked at Ryan making him chuckled. She tried to stand on the chair but absolutely couldn't do because she already sat properly beside her mother.

"hey, my little niece is here! " Ryan cooed at Bree.

Ryan approached Bree giving her kissed on her temple making her more giggle. Rosey smiled at him.

"hi, Rose," he kissed her cheek and she greeted him. "hey, bro! "

Ryan and Jack are giving a brother's hug. Jack looked at his brother gloomy face.

" it's okay, bro. We will find her. Don't lose hope," he whispered. Ryan nodded and he patted Ryan's back.

Rosey saw them and she knew what's happening. She was not feeling sympathy, but already empathy. Meghan like her as sister too, she always asked about boys to her. Meghan always smiled giving her advice.

They sat when where Ryan in the head of the table, while Jack sat on his left following Rosey and Bree. The boys sat on his right and they made one closest chair to him empty. They still hope Meghan would be back.

They made chat, about the boys in school, Bree in the daily care, about Rosey's work. She was a designer, already had clothing line and when it first made launching, it was already booming. It already sold in 3 days after launching.

The adult boys talking about work too, sometimes Rosey joined them when she understood about the things she knew.

*

The little girl squealed when she was put down by her mother. She ran away to the living room grabbing her little Koala doll and running again to her room.

Her mom was just laughing to watch her little girl being happy. She put her car key on the bowl near the door of their apartment.

She walked to the kitchen to pour her glass of water from the fridge. Then, she poured milk for her daughter. She walked to her daughter's room and checked on her.

"you have to take a bath, then you can play with Koko. "

"okay, Momma. "

She climbed down from her bed and started stripping her clothes. She put them in the hamper in the washroom. She tapped the faucet so the bathtub full with water.

She let her daughter took her time so she put her milk in the night stand and she walked to her room.

She took her time in the shower. Then she changed to her nightie, charged her phone and walked to her daughter's room again.

She watched her daughter put her Moana pajamas and settled herself on the bed. The little girl drank her milk and prepared to sleep.

She walked in and tucked her. She kissed her daughter's head and stayed longer till her little angel fell deep in her slumber.

"Momma!?" she called her mother.

"yes baby? "

"my fwend ask me about my Daddy," she asked her mother with her eyes fell heavy.

She froze hearing her. She watched her daughter already in her dream. She thought though. She indeed didn't remember who she is. How can she had a baby without a partner. Who was she?