11

Okay, guys. I have good mood this morning and publish the next chapter.
Hope you like it.
Dont forget like, comment and share💗

____________

Katie and Ryan stared at each other eyes then bursted into laugh. They had to keep their voice down so Alaia could stay asleep.

"Sorry about my daughter, " Katie said standing in front of him while he sat on the edge of the bed while Alaia hugged his hand.

"it's okay. It is not the first time I do this," Ryan smiled at her then watched Alaia sleeping.

"you can sit there for a moment. I think she had to feel that until she is in her deep slumber, " Katie said to him smiling. "can I give you anything? "

You, he wanted to said that. But he just gave her small smile, " water, please. "

"ok, I'll be back."

He watched her went to another side of the room. He couldn't believe what just happen tonight. It's not dream. She was real. Even her name was different but still, his brain told him that she was his missing wife. Their feature overall was same like twin just her version was gained a weight. Maybe while she pregnant with this cutie. But, was the baby can't survive? There was no sign she remarried and the girl's feature especially her eyes and hair, it was like Bree. She had them from Jack. So, it meant it could be Alaia got them from her father, and that father was him.

Yeah, it might be him. Just he had to make something stupid. He looked around found a box of klenex. He took one. Then he watched the sleeping girl and got her fallen lashes and small baby hair. He put in the klenex and saved in his breast pocket. He did it by one hand, another still in Alaia's embrace.

"Daddy, " Alaia mumbled in faint voice but Ryan could hear it. He just smiled at her lovingly. Absolutely she was daddy's girl.

"here, " Katie gave him a glass of water.

"thank you, " he said before drank the water and gave her back the empty glass.

"you must be thirsty, " she gave him small smile holding glass. She put it on the night stand. " I am sorry again to-"

" it's okay, Kate. Can I call you that?" she nodded. "she just need my hand on her sleep. Look! "

They looked back at Alaia and had to hold their laughter. Ryan felt her embrace loose so he could bring back his hand. It was slightly numb a bit.

He stood facing her. Katie clasped her hands tightly and Ryan only rubbed his nape. They were in awkward silence again.

" I think, I should go," he just gave her his nervous smile and she returned in same gesture. "see you later. "

"yeah. See you later."

They started to walked to the door but after few steps her feet stumbled. Ryan caught her before she fell on the floor.

"careful, " Ryan said.

He reflexed hugging her. Her body fit right in his hands. He could feel the same tall body and the scent. Just like Meghan.

Katie's breathing ragged between nervous and embarrassed. Her arms were on his chest. She could feel the strong arms kept her safe on her waist then went to her back and her hip. She could feel his fast heart beat too. He was nervous just like her.

But Ryan couldn't release her. He was longing to feel this moment just like before when Meghan still in their life. He liked to hug her, felt her smell and always giving her kiss.

They separated their body in awkward gesture but his arms never let her go.

"Ryan, I think you should-"