22

I'm so into horror stories in my country these days and I become paranoia😌
But I'm happy and I'm back with the next update. .
Thanks for ur patience
My book reaches 47k readers
I am soo sooooo happy💙
Okay, mind my grammar if you find them

And here I accidentaly make it long
Sorry about the intimate part
I cant make it right LMAO
Result from sleeping eyes
Good night guys
___

So, the next days Meghan woke up alone on their bed. She touched her empty side and it was cold. Was he here last night? She thought.

She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and washed her face. She wiped her face with the towel and felt refresh.

She stepped out from the master bedroom and checked on her kids. Her baby girl was still sleeping and when she checked on her boys she found them already freshened up.

"morning, my boys, " she walked in. They were ready went to the dining room.

"morning, Ma, " they said.

She hugged them and kissed their head. She hugged them quite long.

"my babies are bigger now. You almost reach your teenager and in no time you guys have girlfriends. Time flies so fast. "

"are you sad, Ma?" Leone asked her still in her arms.

"no. But I miss you when you both are still kids. "

"you just like Dad when he can even accept Al will be grown woman in the future," Liam stated.

Meghan chuckled at them. They were right. But she was not as possessive as him. He's crazy.

They reached the dining room and Ryan's seat was empty and no plate.

"where is he, Gloria? " Meghan asked the old lady when she served them.

"he's already gone. "

"no breakfast?"

"he said he would in his office. "

"okay."

"thank you, Gloria, " the boys said.

Meghan was silent. She started to eat and the boys looked at each other for a moment then ate.

Minutes later, the little princess walked in as she rubbed her eyes.

"Momma.. Daddy where? "

"morning, baby girl, " Meghan grabbed her and sat her on her lap. "you want to eat? "

"yeah, " she sat and saw her Dad's seat was empty. "Daddy where? "

"sorry, baby. Your dad already goes to work. "

"but I want to eat with him, " she pouted.

"dont worry. Hope he can home when it's lunch or dinner. Okay? "

"okay."

The next meal time Ryan didnt come home. And they didnt bother to call him. Alaia couldnt stop asking him but Meghan always gave her same answer.

When she tucked her in, she still asked him and Meghan always gave her some stupid reasons.

She then sat on her bed feeling sleepy and confused. But never mind. She laid down and in no time she was in her deep slumber.

It was happened in three days ahead. Alaia was already in her new school but Ryan didnt even try to take her on her first day.

It's time Alaia home. She entered the living room crying. Meghan couldnt focus on her show so she picked her up on her lap.