10

Leone kept his guard to watch Bree wandering around holding the bars to keep her from the pool. She was so excited and didn't stop to make a face even there was not something funny.

Leone chuckled at Bree strange act. She ran to at every long chair like playing tag caused she was always put her hand and plants sniffing the smell. He walked behind her while sometimes looked around the indoor pool.

He caught his twin talking to the grown woman and a little girl. He was curious though he wanted to take Bree with him.

"Liam! "

Bree already ran to Liam, so Leone just kept walking towards them. Liam carried her and Leone stood beside him.

"this is Bree, my cousin. And he is my twin, Leone, " Liam introduced them to her.

" hello, I am Katie. This is my daughter, Alaia, " she smiled at them.

Alaia peeked and found the same age little girl staring at her.

"hi, " Alaia shyly waved at them.

"hello, " Bree waved back happily.

"hi, Alaia, " Leone waved at her.

"why are you shy, baby girl?" Katie made small laugh and Liam watching her intently.

Leone was so stunned to find a woman, nearly so familiar to someone they dearly beloved missing, except that woman's feature a little bit different. She was just looked like someone gained but still beautiful. And the little girl, Alaia, was her carbon copy except her eyes and hair.

The woman's eyes sparkled with joy. She always looked so happy. She looked at Alaia and the little girl finally showed her face to the new friends.

"you have our Dad's eyes, " Leone intended to say to himself but unfortunately he repeated what Liam said.

" Iam said that, too, " Alaia grinned at him. "can I meet with your Daddy? "

"why you want to meet Uncle Ryan? " Bree was curiously asking Alaia.

"because he has my eyes, " Alaia shrugged.

Katie just laughed at her.

" I have my daddy's eyes too. Look! We have same color, " Bree pointed at Alaia and her.

"wow. Look, Momma! We have same eyes, " Alaia rounded her eyes at Katie than back to them. "but, you are their cousin. "

"Uncle Jack is our father's younger brother and he is Bree's dad, " Liam answered.

"she had his eyes and hair. And you too has the same hair color, " Leone added.

"Momma, I find my twin, " Alaia gushed. She just feeling awe at everything.

"you do, baby girl, " Katie cooed at her. She kissed her hair and smiling at them. "so, your parents are the guest?"

"yeah. Mommy and Daddy inside, " Bree answered nodding. "and Uncle Ryan too. "

"how about your mother, boys? She is not joining the party? " Katie rose her brows.

"uhm, " the boys looked at each other. They knew what happen right now.

"kids, why are you guys here? "

Ryan walked towards them almost stood beside Katie. Everybody turned at him.

"Dad? "

"Uncle Ry? "

Bree and the boys said at the same time. Bree leaned towards him so he had to caught her fast before she fell.