17

Bree is the first one to open the door. She knows the boys come, but the most exciting her is when Alaia comes too. She squealed as she hugs her. Then she grabs Alaia's hand bringing her inside.

"Bree, be careful!" Rose gasped at her cheerful daughter pulling Alaia to her room. She heard faint no problem, Mama but still pulling Alaia till they were inside her bedroom. She shook her head.

Jack laughed at her daughter's antic as he hugged his nephews. He brought them inside and the boys sat facing Rosey and Jack.

"we make right choice bringing Al here, " Liam chuckled still didn't believe that Bree didn't gave Alaia time to breath.

"she bore to death while drawing, " Leone added as he sighed.

"why? Ryan keeps her entertain, right? " Rosey leaned her head on Jack shoulder as she rubbed her belly feeling the little feet kicking nonstop. She brought Jack's hand to ease the slightly pain.

"she doesnt like doctor when they came checking on Momma because her last encounter in the hospital, " Liam answered her.

"she has trauma, I think, " Leone shrugged.

"oh my, poor girl, " Rosey rubbed her belly against Jack's hand. " I hope she can distract her mind when she plays with Bree. My baby girl already makes so many plans. "

" she gets that from you, babe! " Jack chuckled as he kissed her temple.

"as if you are not enjoying," Rosey snorted at him.

The boys hold their laugh because one wrong move from Jack, he had to face her lioness mode. They once watching Jack suffered from the punishment she gave to him.

" I am sorry, babe, " he sighed as he still rubbed her belly.

Approaching dinner, the boys played game in play room with Jack. Each of them held console. It is their routine when they have to stay the night or days when Ryan has to go out of country because of his job.

Rosey doesn't like game so she comes to her daughter's room to watch the girls. She slowly opened the door and looked at them. They're already in their own world so Rosey had to tip toes to come inside.

She sat on the armchair and placed her arms below her belly. The girls played dollhouse. Bree acts as the owner of the house and Alaia is a sales. She offers Bree many dolls as she said they're new from the factory.

She leaned herself on her right palm. She was slowly feeling sleepy. Blame on the hormones. She couldn't keep her eyes open so she rested her back on the armchair as she closed her eyes.

She stirred when she felt hands on her shoulder. They massaged her shoulder making her more relaxed and couldn't open her eyes.

"babe, wake up, " she felt kisses on her face. "time for dinner. "

She giggled because the kisses tickling her face. The hands went down to her arms and landing on her stomach. When the little feet kicked, she opened her eyes as she groaned.

"come on, baby. Don't wake Mommy up with your kicking, " she hissed a little.

"should I massage you again, babe? " Jack chuckled then he smirked.

"no, darling," she shook her head as she looked around didn't find the girls in the room. "can you help me get up? "

Jack already hold her hands and embrace her in his arms. He gave her back smooth rubbing as he kissed her temple. Rosey leaned on his shoulder as she closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

"that's nice, darling, " she whispered.

"are you okay? " Jack asked her worriedly.

"yeah. This pregnancy makes me sleepy all the time, " she chuckled then grabbed his hand to dining room.

They eat dinner with so many stories from the girls. Laughing and squealing are the most things they do. They enjoy the night as if tomorrow will be the same.

*on the same night*

Ryan sat beside Meghan till 9 pm skipping his dinner told her his story telling. He rose from the chair and went to the bathroom to take a bath. He wanted to freshen up his body after finishing his 4th part story. He still had many part as long as he remember he wants to share with her. At least she hears him even though she is sleeping.

A few minutes later he walked out already in his boxer and naked torso. He felt tired. So to bid her goodnight, he went to sit on her bed and kissed her.

Before he stood up, he could feel her fingers moving. She opened her eyes in the dim light, and stared at him.

He froze.

He can't move.

It's not something he expects.

He can't believe what he sees.

Is she for real?

"water."

No. She's real. Her hoarse voice was snapping him out.

"y-yeah, " he moved fast to the glass full of water on the night stand. He brought it to her mouth as he help her drink.

With trembling hand, she wiped her mouth and touched her chest. She breathed in and out slowly but sure.

Ryan sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her. He didn't have any courage to touch her free hand as if it will hurt her.

"ar-are you okay? " he stuttered as he clenched his palms.

"y-yeah, " she lowly answered him.

She looked intently at her surrounding. The dim light she got in the room. The dark cream ceiling even the curtain everything is the same. Like those days she was here.

Her mind alerted when she remembered Alaia. She suddenly grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"baby girl? Where's s-"

"ssshh, " he said shushed her. He slowly held her hand and locked in his hands. "Al is in Jack's house with the boys. I think they want her to enjoy playing with Bree."

She was silent for a moment. Then, she suddenly burst in tears. He panicked because he didn't know what to do. Is she still hurt or what?

" I- I'm sor-sorry, " she cried for the first time. He confused what she said. " I- I can't te-tell you .. Th-that yo-you have... A daug-daughter..."

It pained him to hear what she said. That's not her fault. He was the one to be blame. Because he threatened her to take custody of the boys so she had to go out to find them first.

Then it hit him. Fuck! She regained her memory. Shit! Say something! Say something, stupid!

"Meghan, calm down, " he already laid beside her on her small bed. "that's in the past already. Don't think too much. "

He hugged her as if it was the first time. He brought her body close to him. IV was no longer attached on her hand and no wires too.

He missed her body. The last time they hugged as they kissed for the first time in 6 years it felt long time ago.

Damnation! It's good to have her in his arms.

He could feel her trembling body against his. Her body becomes thinner but it doesn't bother him. He can regain her weight later. The most important is hugging her like there's no tomorrow.

She is the love of his life.

The mother of his children.

She is his true love.

Yeah, nobody can change that.

_

Update guys...
Hope you like it..
I feel like there's something missing.
The feel maybe🤷🏻‍♀