Chapter 12: Shaken

----------After all the excitement over what happened last chapter, you are all going to hate me so much for this chapter, but here you go. Don't worry though! It's still awesome with Gage+Levi cuteness :D----------

SLAM!  I jerked awake with a start, shaking my head left and right. What? That was a dream? 

"Ooough!" I moan, and rub my face. That was the most vivid dream I have ever had. Right up to the........kiss, it all felt so real. And I remember it all. Heh, even in my dreams I am clever. Straddlin' Madeline. My goodness, there is now way I am forgetting that. SLAM! I jump, and fall off of my bed. Ow. Grumbling, I stand and stretch, sighing as the trembling in my hands increased with my surprise. SLAM! 

"What is that?!" I shout to nobody, and storm out of my room grumpily.

"DAD!?" I call out loudly, with no reply. I call again, and he stumbles from around the corner of the living room. I approach him cautiously, and gasp when I see his forehead bleeding.

"Dad, what the heck did you do?!" I rush forward, and take his face in my hands, examining. It wasn't too deep, but it was starting to bruise, which meant he had slammed it against something.

He slapped my hands away and shoved past me, walking towards the counter and staring at the top of it. What is he-"DAD!" I shout as he smacks his forehead on the counter. I run over and try to pull him away from it, but he shoves me to the ground and looms over me with a scary look, one that i've never seen before.

I scurry backwards, and silently pray that this be a dream too. Even though I know it very well isn't, it helps to pretend that this isn't real. Though it's increasingly hard to pretend I think as my dad reaches forward and grabs my shirt, using it as leverage to punch me in the face.

My head snaps to the side, and he switches hands before pummeling the other side of my face. Please let it be over soon, please let it be over soon, I mentally beg as he plows his fist into my stomach, leaving me breathless and writhing. 

"D-d-dad, ah! Stop." I gasp out, wondering why he randomly started hurting me. I didn't do anything but keep him from hurting himself! "AH!" I cry out again when his foot connects with my ribs. I notice with panic that my hands are nearly uncontrollably shaking by now, and it's getting harder to breathe. What's happening to me?

Finally, my dad starts to stumble away, but I know he isn't drunk. So why is he ACTING drunk? I continue to watch him cautiously, and my panic increases as my breathing slows again. With an earthquake in my hands, get up and hold on to the back of the couch, trying to regain my breath. I felt so out of control, and dizzy, and my chest hurt slightly. Only then did I notice that I was sweating like a pig, but I felt cold. Why am I getting the chills?

Shaking my head, I begin to walk towards my room when the everything around me starts spinning, and my heart begins to race wildly. My oxygen nearly goes out completely, and I clutch at my throat, struggling for air. The last thing I feel is falling to the floor before everything goes dark.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Mr. Jackson's POV(Levi's dad)/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It's all his fault. 

Levi was the one who fell asleep when she died! Not me. It wasn't! I smash the vase on my nightstand to the ground, gritting my teeth. How could he fall asleep like that?! I stand up and push the dresser over, relishing the smash it made. It didn't feel like enough. I don't feel that at all!

I storm forward and, pausing for a second, slam my head against the wall as hard as I can. Blinking for a second, I decide that wasn't so smart. But it felt great! Maybe ot on my head anymore though. I look down at my feet and smirk. That'll do.