Intro/Disclaimer/Oc

Intro:

"I, Percival Lannister," her breath hitches in her throat, face slacking as she realizes what he's doing,

"hereby pledge to you, Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen,"

an unknown emotion flares in her chest, searingly euphoric when he says her name, "rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains, my undying fielty and faith."

A loud screech is heard overhead, fire touching the sea through the dragon's breath. His eyes intensify on hers, gaze piercing as his breathing becomes ragged.
"Till the end of my days."

Disclaimer:

I do not own Game of Thrones, nor any of its original characters and plots. All rights go to the writers, directors, etc. As I am basing this book off of the television series.
I only own my oc/oc's and their plots

*THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN MATURE THEMES SUCH AS: STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL CONTENT, TRIGGERING TOPICS AND EXPLICIT DEATH*

Oc:

Percival Lannister will be played by Bradley James. I honestly had a really hard time finding someone that could capture Percy well enough because he is a fairly complex character, and I more went for Lannister looks than actual personality. Although I will make him fit the role lol! You may portray him as whoever you'd like.
I hope you enjoy the story!!

xxxx