Tech

Ch.39

Hoseok and you dropped off Jimin at the convenience store. It was late by the time you guys returned so he had to get home first. Jungkook was still in your guy's care. The bunny had to be dropped off at Namjoon's house. Seokjin would be waiting for him there. The three of you walked the rest of the way to Namjoon's house. You were feeling tired and Hoseok was ready to call it a night. Jungkook was the only one who thought it was too early to go to bed. He wanted to stay up practicing. The encouragement he received from you and Hoseok had him filled with energy. Jungkook wants to practice his dancing as soon as he can.

"Maybe you should rest for tonight." Hoseok suggested.

"No way! I have to get working on it now!" Jungkook shook his head persistently.

It didn't look like there was any changing his mind. You pet the brunette's hair, smiling at how adorable the baby bunny was. It's going to be really sad once he grows taller than you. There were already signs of them growing older which made your heart ache like a mother's. As they slowly grow taller, it makes you feel like you've helped raise them. They've had all these greats hyungs and noona around to help lead the way. Jungkook continued making his way to Namjoon's house like a dog tugging on its leash. Hoseok didn't want Jungkook running too far from him at night. But of course, the bunny insisted that he was fine.

The hyperness of the child almost overwhelmed Hoseok and that was saying a lot. He's the only hyung who can actually keep up with the zoo. The little bunny dragged the two of you all the way to Namjoon's house. In the driveway was Seokjin's car. It made you wonder how long he's been waiting to finally pick up Jungkook. At least Jungkook is all in one piece like Seokjin wanted. Now he can't kill Hoseok like he threatened to before you guys had left. What a strange teacher he is. Just thinking about it made you laugh. Seokjin has gotten so comfortable around you guys and treats you all like his friends. The age gap is almost forgotten when he's around now.

Jungkook opened the front door and you were surprised it was left unlocked. They must have had a feeling you guys were coming soon then. The bunny ran in with high energy and suddenly paused. Hoseok tilted his head at that, stepping inside only to do the same. What were they looking at? You made your way inside and closed the door. The second you stood next to Hoseok and Jungkook, you witnessed Taehyung wrestling with Seokjin. What...were those two doing? Seokjin was lying flat on his stomach while the puppy sat on his back. They completely ignored the three set of eyes watching them. Taehyung was grabbing Seokjin's leg and pulling it back, laughing at the teacher's screams.

"Let me go! I will take you down!" Seokjin gritted his teeth.

"You wish!" Taehyung grinned.

"What are you doing to my Samchon!?" Jungkook growled. Seokjin finally raised his head to face his nephew and two students witnessing this strange scene. He stared, an orange blaze going across his face. He didn't want to be caught like this meanwhile Taehyung was beaming with pride.

"I'm beating him up!" Taehyung snickered. "He's too old to fight back and win."

"That's it!" Seokjin started to push himself up from the ground. Taehyung's eyes widened, shocked that he pushed the purple hair too far. Now he would be receiving his punishment. The puppy yelped as he tried to escape the adult who was normally quiet and meek like a mouse. Seokjin had turned around to grab the running child but missed. The puppy was quickly snatched and pulled into someone's arms. He struggled at first until he realized he was safe in the wings of his big brother. Namjoon sighed, judging the two for going crazy the second he left the room. Jungkook ran to his uncle, helping the man get up and dusting him off. "Sorry you had to see that."