Favor

Ch.40

It was moments like this when Seokjin wished he had friends his age. He sunk his seat after telling the waiter he wasn't ordering any alcohol. Yoongi was snickering as the male mumbled that he had to drive you children all home anyway. There would be no drinking for him. Hoseok and you bit back on your giggles. Were you guys perhaps the reason he wanted to drink? Namjoon only sighed, appreciating the fact that the teacher was responsible. The president soon looked at the zoo staring at him with big eyes. The kids stopped breathing when the waiter had asked Seokjin if he wanted an alcoholic drink.

Namjoon raised a brow at them to see if they had a problem. They were only acting childishly and bursted into a fit of giggles together. It was to be expected. All eight of you have been at the restaurant for about an hour now. The celebration of finishing tech was going well in your opinion. The boys were eating a lot of meat. No one was fighting or stressing out. That was able to make you smile and relax. Each of them were becoming closer as a group. With the contest date coming near, they were getting more fired up. The boys wanted to defeat all the other groups they saw practicing today. Though one specific group was on their mind that they all wanted to beat.

D-Crunch.

The nine-member boy group was finally beginning to get on the team's nerves. Hoseok told them what happened during the dance battles. Jimin and Jungkook were upset as they recounted everything. That's when Yoongi and Namjoon talked about the rap battles. There was a tie and two dance members beat the dancers of BTS. Plus, D-Crunch were slowly removing their silly behavior. They were becoming serious and were doing well in getting under everyone's skin as the contest drew near.

"I wanted to be friends, but...I want to win," Jimin mumbled.

"Those kids. What next? Are they going to request a battle between vocals?" Seokjin popped a shrimp in his mouth. "They should just wait until the actual competition."

"Don't talk with food in your mouth." Yoongi covered the male's mouth.

"Leave me alone!"

"I agree with Jimin. I mean, I've wanted to beat them since the beginning. The only person I want to befriend is Yeonjae." Jungkook grinned. "But only to annoy him."

"You would be like that." Taehyung stuck out his tongue.

"I think they want to actually be seen as a threat to us." Hoseok shrugged, reaching towards a piece meat that was sizzling on the open grill. "They weren't scary to us before. Now I can admit we have formidable competition."

"That's a big word for you." Namjoon teased, getting a quick glare from the popular boy.

"You've been hanging out with Yoongi too much!" Hoseok whined.

"It's not his fault. I need equipment to produce the fourth song and I cut him off from making music," Yoongi explained as he leaned over the table to bump fists with the president.

"Stealing my best friend! That's what you're doing." Hoseok clicked his tongue.

"Nah, I'm best friends with Seokjin here." Yoongi grinned, wrapping his arm around the startled teacher. Seokjin frowned with his brows tightly puckered together.

"Hyung! Seokjin hyung!" Seokjin lifted his chopstick to rub wasabi on Yoongi's nose. Instantly, the delinquent hissed. That's where you came in to make sure Yoongi didn't kill the man. Seokjin flinched but was yelling that he had the power to fail him. Yoongi only rolled his eyes and dared him to try it. Let's see if Mr. Yoo allows it. Jungkook was sighing as he asked you to stop his two favorite members from smacking each other. The second they heard that, Yoongi and Seokjin melted. Yoongi wouldn't admit it but he was soft towards Jungkook.